Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soundtrack2mylife

I keep hearing people say:

Guest pokerbugg

trust me when u get em u'll know.... stretch out ur skin and if u see bumpies then those are clogged pores ...lil flesh colored bumps= clogged pores

blackheads=clogged pores

how can we get rid of them?

using a SA face peel?

trust me when u get em u'll know.... stretch out ur skin and if u see bumpies then those are clogged pores ...lil flesh colored bumps= clogged pores

blackheads=clogged pores

Guest Poker-Butt

till last night i figured something that helps them go away ... and yes SA ...i have this gel thing by neutrogena called clear pore treatment 2%SA, night time pore clarifying gel.... and indeed it works...my milia was diminished by 80% real crazy! ...it didnt work b4 because i was using medicated cleansers and w/ this so it made my face real irritated and broke me out....im gonna start using this every night after exfoliating with a brush (just night time....i find that doing the exfoliating twice and using this gel would be too irritating ...position im in now :( ) but i think once a day at night would work ...just use where the bumpies are at...and remember a GENTLE CLEANSER not MEDICATED ...i then moisturize and thats it

THE GEL IS ONLY USED AT NIGHT

AND IM GONNA EXFOLIATE ONLY AT NIGHT AFTER WORK ....AND OF COURSE B4 APPLYING THE GEL

Edited by Poker-Butt