Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
juhi

The Aftermath of Body Acne....anyone???

Hi Everybody,

Thank u all so much or contributing remedies for body acne. I have used some of them and have had good results. I have severe acne…I am very fair but really all u see on my back and shoulder and arms is black ‘n’ brown marks literally everywhere. The fair ‘me’ doesn’t show at all…lol

I was wondering what u guys do for getting rid of these marks/scars….to make ur skin smooth and even toned…k…not even that perfect…just that I am able to wear a short sleeve T-shirt…without people staring at my arms…if only they knew how bad the shoulders and the back were…hehe…

Please lemme know :D

Thanks

Juhi

Go outside for a week with your shirt off for about 5 minutes everyday. You will not get tanned or burned, but it will darken you skin a little and they will not be noticable. Another thing is to eat things with a lot of protein.

Go outside for a week with your shirt off for about 5 minutes everyday. You will not get tanned or burned, but it will darken you skin a little and they will not be noticable. Another thing is to eat things with a lot of protein.

thanks...but i don't think getting tanned will improve the condition!

It actually does, you trick yourself into thinking you have almost no acne or any redmarks, and as a result you don't touch it or make a big deal about it. And if you don't make a big deal about it, nobody else will.. I've found that out myself. Protein will help repair the damaged tissue also..

Protein: essential in the diet of animals for growth and for repair of tissues

k...since nobody has anything to say....i guess acne is more important that ugly marks on the skin.....sigh!

Hi, I was on Accutane for cystic acne all over my back finish that 6 months ago though and now I have loads of redmarks all over my back. I have been trying to tan and I can tell you now that it doesn't make the marks go away it only darkens the skin to some extent it is not curing it it's just a short term soloution. Well I bought 50% Glycolic acid off ebay and have been using that for about 3 weeks now and i've seen improvement in my marks not alot but fading gradually. I also went to see a cosmetic consultant about my redmarks he told me "Oh yes I can take the marks away for you but it will take abit of time" I said great untill he said it will cost me £5000 all together :shock: well I ain't that rich :hand:

The only real thing in all of this is TIME I know it's hard because I know how you feel you just want rid of the marks right away it won't happen. Just try Glycolic acid maybe start with 30% 1st though then work to 50% it really helps but yes it takes time hope I helped.

Goodluck

Liam

Guest Poker-Butt

exfoliate with some shower gloves once a day everyday with ur fave. shower gel and eventually they'll fade