Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

being up for long periods of time should not be good for acne unless in that time u are also doin something to treat it u are basically giving urself food poisening it will not be good for your overall health in the long run

Guest james11

eatin many a shroom in my younger days...and no...didn't notice any impact on my acne :shifty:

If i'm not mistaken, you ate many a shroom in your younger days and you are still battling Acne!

i ate shrooms a couple days weeks ago and it didn't really mess with my skin, but it has before. My friend got a couple pimples from a time we did em b4 and another friend has a recurring rash from some crazy shrooms from bonnaroo

nobody should be a regular user of shrooms. if anything you should do them very rarely if you are willing to deal with the long term effects. what i suggest, is stick to the green man.

Edited by Incubus
Guest james11

nobody should be a regular user of shrooms. if anything you should do them very rarely if you are willing to deal with the long term effects. what i suggest, is stick to the green man.

Yeah that's great advice, green has no long term effects. And it's really good for your Acne too!

Just get off the drugs, period!

It gets annoying how everyone here quickly judges someone because he does some kind of drug harder than weed. However, when someone mentions weed and acne its accepted. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but just know that every individual has their own weaknesses whether it be a drug or some other bad habit. By the way moderator it is spelled HEROIN.

i ate shrooms a couple days weeks ago and it didn't really mess with my skin, but it has before. My friend got a couple pimples from a time we did em b4 and another friend has a recurring rash from some crazy shrooms from bonnaroo

fuck ya, did you go this year too?

oh yea for you haters....

shrooms has no long term effects on your body. I have always wondering if doing mucks or acid affected my skin. I could never tell b/c skin always goes through sush wierd phases.

Y do people get so scared and defensive when others give good advise of not using drugs? What's wrong if a person tells someone not to do a drug; who cares if shrooms are better or worse than weed or other drugs; isn't it better to stay off of ALL drugs?

For those who say shrooms are not bad for your body are lost. :lol2: Don't rationalize trying drugs.

Guest james11

It stinks of denial in here. I wonder if it's fuelled by addiction or ignorance. :doh:

fuck ya, did you go this year too?

oh yea for you haters....

shrooms has no long term effects on your body. I have always wondering if doing mucks or acid affected my skin. I could never tell b/c skin always goes through sush wierd phases.

Yeah i've gone the past two years...i didn't do any drugs there this year there so it was a little lame but still enjoyed the music.

Hey there!

Allright shrooms and acne!

First of all dooing shrooms on regular base is a REALLY bad idea! Because your body creates a tolerence very quickly for them and you'll be looking for acid in 3 weeks!

I eat shrooms every 2-3 months, I love tripping! It's just such a wonderful experience that so many people will never live, because of fear, brainwashing and whatever crap they all say about drugs!

To get back to your question, I have never seen my acne get worse after a shroom trip, may it be after a 2 grams experience or 8 grams... So don't worry about it really! During the trip you might feel your face get really oily and all, but that is not the case, don't start getting all freaked about it! Everyone feels like that even the ones with perfect skin!

But like I said, don't start shrooms on a regular base!!! BE RESPONSABLE. People will tell you all sort of crap about psychedelic drugs, but if you do it every few months you will have absolutly no problems!

Your intestines will not bleed and you will probably not get all crazy, thats just unfounded gosip to keep you away from them!

Psychedelics have no addiction factor and are really something out of this world! You might start bad trippin and think your gooing to die and ect... But just remember that your on shrooms and it is a temporary state of conscience...

Explore, jump in the expirience... A lot of people drop like 3 grams of shrooms and after 30 minutes they realize that trippin takes you far and all they want to do is come back to ''human reality'' ... That is of course also a bad trip! If it happends, just LET GO! The shrooms are swallowed and you will trip for at least 5 hours so live it and enjoy it!

Well hope you get a sweet trip! Try to figure the meaning of life!

Guest james11

Hey there!

First of all dooing shrooms on regular base is a REALLY bad idea! Because your body creates a tolerence very quickly for them and you'll be looking for acid in 3 weeks!

I eat shrooms every 2-3 months, I love tripping! It's just such a wonderful experience that so many people will never live, because of fear, brainwashing and whatever crap they all say about drugs!

To get back to your question, I have never seen my acne get worse after a shroom trip, may it be after a 2 grams experience or 8 grams... So don't worry about it really! During the trip you might feel your face get really oily and all, but that is not the case, don't start getting all freaked about it! Everyone feels like that even the ones with perfect skin!

But like I said, don't start shrooms on a regular base!!! BE RESPONSABLE. People will tell you all sort of crap about psychedelic drugs, but if you do it every few months you will have absolutly no problems!

Your intestines will not bleed and you will probably not get all crazy, thats just unfounded gosip to keep you away from them!

Psychedelics have no addiction factor and are really something out of this world! You might start bad trippin and think your gooing to die and ect... But just remember that your on shrooms and it is a temporary state of conscience...

Explore, jump in the expirience... A lot of people drop like 3 grams of shrooms and after 30 minutes they realize that trippin takes you far and all they want to do is come back to ''human reality'' ... That is of course also a bad trip! If it happends, just LET GO! The shrooms are swallowed and you will trip for at least 5 hours so live it and enjoy it!

So did you post this thing while you were tripping? You're a little ignorant mate! Sounds like you need a good dose of "human reality"!

Hey there!

So did you post this thing while you were tripping? You're a little ignorant mate! Sounds like you need a good dose of "human reality"!

Yeah your post was much better... I've learn a lot from it :eh:

Thanks! Please write a fing book that will share you're vast knowledge!

DOnt judge what you can't understand!

I hate fers that go trashing stuff just because, notthing makes psychedelics bad for you if you use responsibly...

If you cant realize that, well STFU for the sake of everyone!

Edited by change