Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Matttt

2.5% Perscription?

Hey everyone,

I just started the regimen a few days ago and I am using the Neutrogena on the spot Benzoyl Peroxide as instructed. I was wondering if any of you have been able to obtain 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide from your Dermatologist? I am going to see my Dermatologist on Wednesday and I'm going to see if I can get it in this concentration. Mine always seems to want to perscribe me higher amounts, which dries my skin out too much. When I complained about it drying my skin out too much, she said that I might need a higher concentration, which made no sense to me. Doctors always seem to be very adament in what they think will help the skin, so I'm afraid I won't be able to get 2.5% unless I have a specific reason, and I doubt the Dermatologist would support the use of some regimen I found on the internet (even though I think it is a great regimen, don't get me wrong). It seems like a waste to be spending all this money on those little Neutrogena bottles when I could have it covered by insurance.

Thanks,

Matt

well first you should order the BP Gel from this site! this stuff rocks!

Also, you are paying your derm and you are paying for the meds. Tell them 2.5% is what you want and let me tell you. It works.

I had to go through hell. I reall did. Two months of my skin being the worst its been. Now, It's clear and beautiful. Good luck, Matt.

Also, Eucerin skin renewal works like a charm after a few weeks.