Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xiaonei87

I never knew how white my face was haha

This happen to anyone else?? I always thought my face was not really white . . . always reddish and darkish skin. Anyway I stopped everything harsh and only do 2.5%bp at night. I use purpose wash extremely gently . . . and today I looked at my skin and it was really white compared to before. Wierd.

yeah i got off bp and all that junk. i thought i was just getting old and ugly

but benzoyl peroxide messes up ur skin tone and u will get dark circles under your eyes. as soon as my face was pretty healed i just washed my face with cetaphil gentle cleanser at night, and nothing but water in the day while showering, now my face has color and the wrinkles are gone no acne and my spots are fading remarkably using that brush technique that become popular on this site. and the best thing i can say is my face doesnt get oily or dry anymore. this has just been 2 weeks too. i had one of the worst breakouts ever thanks to all that expensive OTC acne medications by the end of this week ill be spot free for sure.

yeah i got off bp and all that junk. i thought i was just getting old and ugly

but benzoyl peroxide messes up ur skin tone and u will get dark circles under your eyes. as soon as my face was pretty healed i just washed my face with cetaphil gentle cleanser at night, and nothing but water in the day while showering, now my face has color and the wrinkles are gone no acne and my spots are fading remarkably using that brush technique that become popular on this site. and the best thing i can say is my face doesnt get oily or dry anymore. this has just been 2 weeks too. i had one of the worst breakouts ever thanks to all that expensive OTC acne medications by the end of this week ill be spot free for sure.

did the dark circles go away?