Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
taghiyawat

10 Most Helpful Threads for Year 2005

Wherever they are right now - Sweetjade, Antony, CJB, Minny Mouse...the list goes on.

There were so many people who had great, valuable contributions on this forum. I wish we could pick the 10 most helpful posts and pin them on top of our forum.

Guest Cubsfan

My vote goes to this thread, because if this thread establishes the 10 most helpful thread links I can browse through them and see if they're helpful. :lol2:

Guest Tinky

Wherever they are right now - Sweetjade, Antony, CJB, Minny Mouse...the list goes on.

There were so many people who had great, valuable contributions on this forum. I wish we could pick the 10 most helpful posts and pin them on top of our forum.

Sounds like you remember some....go look 'em up and post us some links!!!!!!

Guest Tinky

What? It's only november. I intend on healing the world by mid-december!

:whistle:

Guest Cubsfan

the most helpful poster i remember was Maya...so so selfless, I'll recruit her and unite the people back :D .

Its a bit like my nightmare, your're like stuck in highschool (sometimes butt naked) and all your mates have graduated....anyone else have those nightmares or is it just me?

This forum have seen a lot of great posters. I could read some recent posts which made sense too.

I don't know about you guys but doesn't anyone feel bored reading the same questions from newcomers all over again? Questions which have been extensively discussed to death by former members. When I visited acne.org again, i got this feeling of "Men! I wish I saved them on my hard drive!". I wish I could still locate those debate about Omega 3 and Omega 6 ratio, the debate as to whether the stone that comes out after liver flush is indeed a stone or the calcified epsom, the mechanics of DHT inhibitors on the system...etc. etc.

Those point by point, funny and sometimes sarcastic views posted by members just to elucidate the truth proved very valuable in coming up with an informed choice.

There are great posters nowadays too who are helping out the newcomers, but those detailed answers, and hypotheses are the things that I missed. Maybe the oldies got tired of answering same questions all over again now all we got are bland one-liner answers.

Visiting this forum makes me nostalgic. Maybe I should stop dropping by.