Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest charyan

This is pissing me off now

Guest charyan

Ok this isn't the first time this is happened but why do people leave messages in other peoples albums and forums telling them to stop "Posing" "Modelling" and other shit like that. Also it seems sometimes when either I or someone else who has "Clear skin" any opinion they have is instantly deemed null and void because of our skin, where is the logic in that? If you really beleive that we have nothing better to do than go on an acne forum, sign up, and spend our time perusing all the topics and just gloat about our skin, then you are fucking so badly mistaken.

This happened to me again today and im sick of it, my album is called me with clear skin now, what the fuck do you expect when you look in there? Im not forcing you to go in there, its optional; and im not rubbing your noses in it am i?

What? Just because i've been through acne and thankfully got over it i am not supposed to post pictures up?

Tell me, if you woke up the next day with clear skin? what would you do? you would do what you've always wanted and were scared off, you'd chat up girls/boys. you'd take photos, you would go out, you would want the whole world to see you as you've been hiding away from society for so long, you would live your life, THAT IS ALL IM DOING!!!!

And im not immune to acne, i have break outs, and im not talking one or two spots, and im not talking little white heads, and i've been on accutane/penicillin/countless anti-biotics, i've done the facials, the cleansers, moisturisers, toners, BP, Anti septic cream and hell of a lot more so i know what im talking about.

So next person that feels the need to validate what i say simply because they think i have better skin than them, FUCK OFF!

Edited by charyan

Guest « Clara »

I just delete the messages. I agree though, why else would we be here? I've been a member for over a year so you'd think that'd say something.

Edited by « Clara »

I hear you. Recently I had to put on my moderator hat and go about doing some deleting of VERY negative comments due to someone posting a good clear skinned picture of themselves.

The bitterness is astounding sometimes.

Guest charyan

I hear you. Recently I had to put on my moderator hat and go about doing some deleting of VERY negative comments due to someone posting a good clear skinned picture of themselves.

The bitterness is astounding sometimes.

I know, i can understand its a kick in the face, just like it is seeing someone walk down the street with great skin, or if your friends do, but we're all here for a reason and that is cos we all have, or have had acne.

Guest charyan

Or we like reading about it.

Yeah true, some people use it as a source of info

Well, for what it's worth. I think you look great now and think that is something that you should definitely be proud of. That's the skin I aspire to have! So don't listen to a-holes and stay sexy. ;)

I'm happy for those who finally achieve clear skin. Why do people leave unpleasant comments about those who finally get clear skin? Some people just need to be more supporting.