Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
unhappy_gal28

Thanks People Im Much More :)

I Just Wanted To Say A Big Thank You For Those Who Listened To My Moaning lol

I Started The Regimen And Its Been Literally Days and My Skin Is Like 90% Clear my partner got me BP its the Clearsil 10% one at first i was chuffed he had got it then i remembered that buying BP via this site helps quite a lot so i was a bit :( but i plan on buying it next time whichg wont be long as the clearsil one is quite small i use BP in the morning first thing and then wait about an hour or 2 b4 i put make up on my hubby bought the tinted BP which it quite good then i wash my face in the night and all my make up off (if my skin aint so dry i use an exfolitaing wipe to make sure all my make up is off) then i put ISOTREX GEL on last night i stupidly put BP on after bath then went to bed at 3am and put ISOTREX GEL on so i had a tiny patch of dry skin luckily its small

SO BIG THANKS EVERYONE FOR BEING SO HELPFUL

maybe i can start to go out of my house more often and claim some of my life back

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I Just Wanted To Say A Big Thank You For Those Who Listened To My Moaning lol

I Started The Regimen And Its Been Literally Days and My Skin Is Like 90% Clear my partner got me BP its the Clearsil 10% one at first i was chuffed he had got it then i remembered that buying BP via this site helps quite a lot so i was a bit :( but i plan on buying it next time whichg wont be long as the clearsil one is quite small i use BP in the morning first thing and then wait about an hour or 2 b4 i put make up on my hubby bought the tinted BP which it quite good then i wash my face in the night and all my make up off (if my skin aint so dry i use an exfolitaing wipe to make sure all my make up is off) then i put ISOTREX GEL on last night i stupidly put BP on after bath then went to bed at 3am and put ISOTREX GEL on so i had a tiny patch of dry skin luckily its small

SO BIG THANKS EVERYONE FOR BEING SO HELPFUL

maybe i can start to go out of my house more often and claim some of my life back

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey congratulations :D :dance: