Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chachi477

Can I put sugar in lemon water?

i wouldnt..

high concentrations of sugar can make some people break out, and sugar will dehydrate you, partially defeating the purpose of the lemon/water mix.

try diluting your lemon to water ratio a little bit if the taste is getting to you. i drink it ice cold which helps it go down, but some people say its better for your skin to drink it warm..your call.

lug

Sugar is generally not too good for the body.... Do you like honey? I would try that first.

Sugar should be avoided, it is basically the most common inflammitory substance today. There is a plant called stevia, and at $10cdn you can get a 2 ounce bottle that needs 5 drops to sweeten any drink hot or cold. It is 50 times sweeter than sugar in liquid concentrate. In powdered form it is 200 times sweeter.

I suggest you buy/read Dr. Nicolas Pericone's book, The Pericone Prescription. It helped me find the cure now I am treating dreaded scars. Plus if you keep on a low sugar diet, no candy or glycemic junk( white bread, white pasta, white rice), you are garunteed to lose any excess fat and inflammation including cysts/nodules. Diabetics age in every respect 25% faster than normal people because of hyper-aging caused by guess what?, high blood sugar. That is why they are commonly obese and thier face is puffy/droopy.