Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
User28456

Fastest and most effective way to remove these (Pics included)

Acne does have some pretty rough mental affects on someone, but the less you worry and think about it, the better off you feel. I suffered from acne for years, but I stopped caring after 3 years and quit being so damn paranoid, and my face is just immaculate now. Just because you have acne does not make you untermenschen. (or subhuman)

that's actually completely opposite. i never really cared about my acne before. it's just recently i decided that i must do something bout this. a lot of important times in my life are coming up (senior year of high school, college, etc), and i don't want acne to get in the way. it never really got in the way before though. i've had 3 girlfriends since i started having acne.

i really don't think i've ever been effected by it emotionally

that's actually completely opposite. i never really cared about my acne before. it's just recently i decided that i must do something bout this. a lot of important times in my life are coming up (senior year of high school, college, etc), and i don't want acne to get in the way. it never really got in the way before though. i've had 3 girlfriends since i started having acne.

i really don't think i've ever been effected by it emotionally

My man, I was in the same situation as you, believe me. At first it doesn't bother you that much when you are younger, but when college comes around you are like, enough is enough when the hell is this gonna be over. Just try not to think about it.

I used to have a positive attitude, nice and all until peoples reactions to me made me very self-conscious. Now I can't sit anywhere alone in a public setting without thinking of how others view me. Anyways, I plan to buy some nice dark sunglasses so I don't have to be on nervous alert every second. If anyone knows the brand of sunglasses katie holmes wears, it would be appreciated. thanks

You don't want to do all that. Trying to cover up your face and hide your acne just all brings more attention to it. How bad is your acne anyway? If you just started to get it it cannot possibly be THAT bad.

Edited by coglione

Ihavebu, ther eis nothing to get rid of...

Byt the time senior year comes those red marks would have disappeared. Hell, by ur birthday those marks will be gone...

Are you taking the fucking piss?? There is nothing wrong with your skin. People like you really piss me off.

You have a couple of very, very, very mild marks, some of the areas you have circled I can't see anything there.

What's wrong with people wanting to improve their skin? We're all on these boards to help each other . . . minor problems or major.

I think if you tried Jess' exfoliation method, you would really like it. I've been using it and I have pretty much the same thing as you and my new marks faded in a matter of days! The older ones take a little while longer but it's definitely worth a try and you don't even half to use the cream to see results! Hope that helped!

Are you taking the fucking piss?? There is nothing wrong with your skin. People like you really piss me off.

You have a couple of very, very, very mild marks, some of the areas you have circled I can't see anything there.

What's wrong with people wanting to improve their skin? We're all on these boards to help each other . . . minor problems or major.

I think if you tried Jess' exfoliation method, you would really like it. I've been using it and I have pretty much the same thing as you and my new marks faded in a matter of days! The older ones take a little while longer but it's definitely worth a try and you don't even half to use the cream to see results! Hope that helped!

I don't know about this whole jess thing here. I know its in the thread and all, but what exactly does she make you do, I found out it was the best just to let them heal on thier own. This way, you will be sure not to aggrevate your face. I wish I had a before picture of my red marks.... but then again, who wants to take a picture of themselves when they do not look "OK"

jess' method works in theory, but it hurts. i don't like to go owww twice a day, especially not on my face

Edited by ihaveabu

People who say "OMG YOUR SKIN IS WAY GOOD WHO CARES" are wrong. It's his life, and to him he doesn't like those marks, so whatever. Anyways, I have marks very similar to yours, except mine are a bit bigger and more darker. I'm currently using 8% glyc acid cream for two weeks, and I haven't really seen a difference. Maybe higher concentrations might do the trick...8% might work since your spots are pretty light compared to mine. Tell me what works for you, because I'd like to know.

i'm not really doing anything now. here's wat i'm doing:

morning:

-wash with acnefree's cleanser (2.17% bp)

-apply eucerin spf 15 skin renewal moisturizer thing

afternoon:

-wash face with basis soap bar and maybe the acnefree cleanser (i work out and i get sweaty)

nite:

-wash face with acnefree cleanser

-use the acnefree toner over entire face (it feels kinda nice, even though i think it's useless)

-apply dan's bp gel, and when i run out of that, i'll start using the acnefree bp (3.17% bp)

no breakouts. the marks are still there. guess i should just wait.

someone here said more chemicals might be worse for me, and i think they might be right

It irritates me when people are so rude to other people who "dont have it as bad as them" because nomatter what theres always somebody thats gonna have worse skin then you, or better...anyways, i dont really understand what redmarks are, like a red spot where the pimple was? Maybe because i wear makeup so I only really notice the blemishes...

it is not really bad you know. mine are much worse. Try Delacin-T. i am currently using it and it works for both acne and marks. I am also under an antibiotic (lost the package and forgot the name). Anyway, it is a blue-red capsule and starts with a B. when i get back to my derm i will tell you the name. It might take like one or two weeks for results to kick in. So be patient

There is nothing wrong with your face.... I don't even see anything.... You are so unappreciative, if only you had the redmarks I have... you look radiant... If I had your skin, I'd be entering a beauty contest........ not making the real scarred and people with redmarks jealous......