Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
User28456

Fastest and most effective way to remove these (Pics included)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

the problem areas for me are the areas circled only. technically, my face is free of pimples, but it still has these red marks.

wat's the fastest, most effective, and safest way to get rid of these?? help??

i've tried a bit of hydroquinone, but since it's not really safe and could cause problems, i stopped using it.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

the problem areas for me are the areas circled only. technically, my face is free of pimples, but it still has these red marks.

wat's the fastest, most effective, and safest way to get rid of these?? help??

i've tried a bit of hydroquinone, but since it's not really safe and could cause problems, i stopped using it.

My marks are very similar to your's! I've been using the Jessfoilation route (mild cleanser + electric toothbrush) and it's helped some... but I'm thinking maybe some kind of peel would be good. Any other suggestions?

i tried jess's thing with the toothbrush too. it hurts! the concept should work, but it hurts, so i returned the toothbrush and the antibiotic cream.

any suggestions?

i tried jess's thing with the toothbrush too. it hurts! the concept should work, but it hurts, so i returned the toothbrush and the antibiotic cream.

any suggestions?

You know it hurt me at first too, but after a few days the bristles got softer (like when you use it on your teeth, ya know?), so it wasn't as bad... or maybe my face just got used to it. Either way, it got better. I'm not crazy about the antibiotic cream though. Kinda makes me paranoid about putting that stuff on my face!!

A glycolic peel may help, but it will still take several treatments. I recommend doing a peel along with one of the following treatments as it will speed up the results.

Hydroquinone will help to fade skin discoloration, but some reviews claim it is unsafe, as you mentioned.

Aloette has a product called Lumitone HP. They claim that this product will safely fade dark skin discolorations, too. The active ingredient is supposed to come from a flower. For more information, check out the following link: http://www.aloettecosmetics.com/oneproduct...duct=129&nav=29

I've used both a hydroquinone product (Fading Fluid from Serious Skin Care) and the Lumitone HP. The latter is much gentler, but they both take some time to see results. Further, Lumitone HP will take care of both red and dark discolorations (over time) whereas I found that hydroquinone addresses dark marks better than red marks.

Lumintone will give you brilliant results in a matter of days and applies gently, using aloe leaf juices to keep you feeling smooth and natural.

do u actually see results that fast?

yea, but i don't like natural flaws..... lol

if u look @ my face as a whole (1 of those pics), there's barely anything on the left side of my face, and a few noticable blemishes on the right side. i'd like to get rid of them.

Here's what I'd recommend:

1) Exfoliate! Twice a day! Don't skip it! And if facial brushes feel too harsh on your skin, use a more gentle scrub. Some recommendations:

-- Neutrogena pore refining cleanser

-- Neutrogena's home microdermabrasion kit

-- Physiodermie biogommage (pricey spa product ... hard to find but INCREDIBLE ... if you go to their website, they may be able to tell you who sells it near you)

2) An anti-redness healing serum or lotion. Some recommendations:

-- Neutrogena multi-vitamin acne lotion

-- Physiodermie oligoserum

3) If red marks and scars persist:

-- Scar Less from JMM Medical (available online)

-- Murad spot and pigment lightening gel

Good luck with this ...

Q

Here's what I'd recommend:

1) Exfoliate! Twice a day! Don't skip it! And if facial brushes feel too harsh on your skin, use a more gentle scrub. Some recommendations:

-- Neutrogena pore refining cleanser

-- Neutrogena's home microdermabrasion kit

-- Physiodermie biogommage (pricey spa product ... hard to find but INCREDIBLE ... if you go to their website, they may be able to tell you who sells it near you)

2) An anti-redness healing serum or lotion. Some recommendations:

-- Neutrogena multi-vitamin acne lotion

-- Physiodermie oligoserum

3) If red marks and scars persist:

-- Scar Less from JMM Medical (available online)

-- Murad spot and pigment lightening gel

Good luck with this ...

Q

:whistle: that's gonna cost a lot of $$

20% glycolic acid peel... wat is that and where do i get it?? :eh:

i have the neutrogena microdermabrasion kit. do i need anything else?

should i do like microdermabrasion and aloe? sounds like a good pair rite? anything i need to know bout the dermabrasion kit b4 i give it a go?

Edited by ihaveabu

Guest <*>

Are you taking the fucking piss?? There is nothing wrong with your skin. People like you really piss me off.

You have a couple of very, very, very mild marks, some of the areas you have circled I can't see anything there.

Do your self a favour and stop being frustrated about EXTREMELY mild red marks that shouldnt take more than about 3 monthes to fade. Theyre not even noticable. I dont know why you would even care.

Ive told this to another person who was like you. Your problem isnt on your face, its in your head...

Get help.

That goes for people who also are upset over a few red marks. No one cares how you look. You just another person on the street to them.

Plus if you start thinking that you have to be "perfect" and these red marks are preventing you from that than you need serious help. Take it from personaly experience. Acne has nothing to do with looks. Ive seen guys and girls with serious acne (more serious than me and mines cystic) be called hot, cute, ect

One of the girls i knwo has acne on her back chest and face i think shes fucking hot.

The problem is all in your heads.

Ihaveabu, when your marks fade your going to find something else about yourself that you dont like. Its never ending. Only until you stop caring will you be happy.

Make sure you dont cause more damage to your face with peels. Than im sure youll be sorry.

Edited by BFGUITAR

BFGUITAR, I used to be called gorgeous, hot, cute, beautiful etc and even asked to be peoples girlfriends as they were walking by me. Maybe it's egotistical of me to brag, but it makes me feel good knowing at least I USED to look good. And back then, I didn't appreciate my skin. When acne and scarring occurred, I didn't get any of that anymore. Even teachers shunned me! My boyfriend's friends didn't even recognize me!!! "Who is that?" when I used to see them all the time. Reminds me of these girls in my past high school school talking about a male friend who said this girl in the mall was so cute until he got up close and saw her miserable pimples. Reminded me of myself. Acne + Scars= monster. At least in my case. I was always reserved and shy during my "good" years, which kind of gets me angry that I didn't take advantage of my looks and have more fun than I did. I was pretty much a nerd when I was in school... always doing homework.

Doing homework in school doesn't make you a nerd. I always did my homework in school, graduated top of my class, and was (and still am) the biggest stud muffin ever.I don't resemble a "nerd" at all. And what the hell does a "nerd" even look like?

Edited by coglione

actually, those pics are a bit distorted by the flash. try to imagine my face without the flash. it's not that great. no pimples or acne, but still these things.

btw, i do have the neutrogena home microdermabrasion kit. should i use it?

Edited by ihaveabu

Im sorry to hear that breeze.

But do you think that it could possibly have been your attitude? Maybe the scarring and acne affected you emotionally? Maybe people noticed that? I dontknow its just a htought.

I guess my opinion is a rare 1...