Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spizzy

best moisturizer?

Cetaphil (non-comedogenic) moisturizes my face well... but also causes small clog ups... or at least contributes to them, imo.

I've read here before about something spf15? spf-15? something to do with sunscreen.. in a moisturizer... that's good for your skin and gentle...

can you recommend me a moisturizer that fits this?

I wash my face morning night with spectro gel

and bonus question: when do you apply your bp

Cetaphil (non-comedogenic) moisturizes my face well... but also causes small clog ups... or at least contributes to them, imo.

I've read here before about something spf15? spf-15? something to do with sunscreen.. in a moisturizer... that's good for your skin and gentle...

use neutrogena facial moisturiser with spf 15....

and apply bp before u moisturise as mentioned in regimen......

read clear skin regimen on this site again.........

non comedogenic means no clog pores but maybe not for every one.

I like Aveeno ultra-calming. It's not greasy, it has feverfew which is a skin-calming antiinflamatory ingredient, and it's spf 15. Pretty cheap too -- about $13 for a fairly large container.

I started using complex 15 about 10 days ago - I am really loving it. I found the Neutrogenal oil free too light for the wintertime. The complex 15 is heavier but completely non greasy.

FYI in case anybody recommends eucerin, it has been discontinued.

wait. what?eucerin skin renewal lotion has been discontinued? why? where did you hear that? By the way its by far the best moisturiser ive ever used and being from ireland ive experimented with loads before ordering this off the internet.

wait. what?eucerin skin renewal lotion has been discontinued? why? where did you hear that? By the way its by far the best moisturiser ive ever used and being from ireland ive experimented with loads before ordering this off the internet.

Hi man how are you were can u get eucerin skin renewal ive tried everywhere and cant get it any ideas im from galway

howya. well i couldnt get it shipped directly to ireland but i have relations in england and drugstore.com deliver to u.k so if you know someone there your sorted! try get it tho. what regimen products u been usin over here? neutrogena have a few gud moisturisers but they expensive. theire pore refining one is real good but its about €13 n its tiny!

i feared that when i couldn't find it in the past two stores i've looked in. :( what am i gonna use now!!

I like Aveeno ultra-calming. It's not greasy, it has feverfew which is a skin-calming antiinflamatory ingredient, and it's spf 15. Pretty cheap too -- about $13 for a fairly large container.

I tried this and it broke me out. The face wash broke me out too!

I use Lac-hydrin Five Moisturizing Lotion and it works really well. My skin looks better right after using it. It's a little pricey though. Usually about $13-14.

i just returned my crappy eucerin redness relief for neutrogena visibly even. i remember using this once before and it being pretty good. the redness relief stuff was SO green, i couldnt apply hardly as much as i needed without looking like oscar the grouch!

I tried this and it broke me out. The face wash broke me out too!

That's weird...it's the only moisturizer I've ever liked enough to use regularly. The rest just start feeling greasy and I get tired of them and go back to aloe vera.

Don't use their clear skin (I forget the name, it's their adult acne line) cleansing cloths. I saw them recommended in magazines a lot and bought them; they gave me nasty cystic acne all over my face.