Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeniveve

Physician's Formula????

Hi. I am very desperate to get a quality makeup that won't have an effect on my skin. I'm using Jane Iredale mineral makeup right now, but they only have yellow tones, and it has mica in it. Also, my skin is somewhat dry and flakey from the regimen, and this makeup adhere's to the skn and actually brings out the flakiness. I have been doing lots of research trying to find good mineral makeup but everything has mica. And really want to order something soon cuz I live in canada and it takes a while to get through customs. I am very interested in Physicians formula but i need some reviews from you guys. Thanx for replying. Together we'll find the solutions.

Hi. I am very desperate to get a quality makeup that won't have an effect on my skin. I'm using Jane Iredale mineral makeup right now, but they only have yellow tones, and it has mica in it. Also, my skin is somewhat dry and flakey from the regimen, and this makeup adhere's to the skn and actually brings out the flakiness. I have been doing lots of research trying to find good mineral makeup but everything has mica. And really want to order something soon cuz I live in canada and it takes a while to get through customs. I am very interested in Physicians formula but i need some reviews from you guys. Thanx for replying. Together we'll find the solutions.

Physicians Formula contains Mica.

Veggiegirl's mineral makeup!!! You can PM her but I still think she's on vacation at the moment. Her foundation does NOT have mica! It's wonderful... ^_^

Veggiegirl's mineral makeup!!! You can PM her but I still think she's on vacation at the moment. Her foundation does NOT have mica! It's wonderful... ^_^

Is hers only available online? Can i like send her a check or something?

Guest Poker-Butt

i wanna try veggie girls makeup but i feel uncomfortable buying it from her unless she has a site up where i can do my own purchasing and everything on my own....i just dont like the one on one thing

Guest Poker-Butt

mica doesnt break me out and i love the glow it gives me...people always comment on how my face looks so nice and supple when in reality its far from that

I'm starting to think that mica may be an allergy problem for some rather than actually being comedogenic . . . still not sure.

I have the concealer duo from Physician's Formula. I bought it because I heard that green concealer works really well on red. So I got the duo green and yellow concealer. I really like the green works well. You need to be sure and blend it in well, or you might be able to tell it's green. Then apply your foundation over that. I use Bare Minerals right now, but trying to figure out how to contact Veggie Girl and look into ordering her mineral makeup. I like Bare Essentials but looking for something easier on purse :D