Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
supersara785

Philosophy cleanser

As of now I've been on the Regimen for almost 4 months. I'm using Cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer, but I am considering changing my cleanser to Philosophy's Purity Made Simple. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried it and what they thought. Thanks! :)

hmmm, I've never heard of that. If it is oil-free and non-medicated and gentle, it should be fine though.

good luck and report back how you like it.

As of now I've been on the Regimen for almost 4 months. I'm using Cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer, but I am considering changing my cleanser to Philosophy's Purity Made Simple. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried it and what they thought. Thanks! :)

no dont use it its not made for acne i used it and i broke out its good but it will make you break out trust me i was wording if u could use the hope in a jar but no one ever give me a answer back but for the purity made simple i would not use it cus it broke me out they have some thing called supperwash i would try that.