Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I'm fed up with acne, and eventually found this site.

I had acne for almost 5 years, and I'm tired of it now. I tried everything, from pro-active, to clear clear w/e it's called, and other solution. I wash my face 3 times a day and tried EVERYTHING. I went to dermatologists where they give me pills and cream but nothing seemed to work. Finally, this past summer, it went away. I was happy and all, but it came back again...

I'm tired, it's just destroying my confidence and everything please help me out to find a solution.

I'm an athlete, i run everyday, maybe this has to do with acne?

ps...this might sound weird, but does masturbation has to do with acne?

Please help me out, thanks in advance.

agreat, We all have asked ourselves why do I have acne? Is it something I eat? Is it something I use? Is it something I do? Believe it or not but the problem is a parasitic mite known as "Demodex".

Clinical studies with teenagers ( teenagers are by far the largest group of acne suffers) show that 90% of their acne cases are from demodex mites while 10% is from bacteria. I don't have a clinical stat for adults but I am sure the numbers are very similar to those of teenagers.

I will give you a link to a site and ask you to read just a lil. Start with the FAQ section ( there isn't alot in the FAQ to read). I will then give you a link to the best product out there to remove these mites and in turn CURE your acne ( this is NOT an overstatement). You can also search through Acne.org's forums as there is now much information on the mites I speak of.

Best to you

Demodex Solutions main website link, http://www.demodexsolutions.com/default.asp

Zhongzhou Cream ( known as ZZ Cream) link, http://www.demodexsolutions.com/vpasp05/shopexd.asp?id=25

the problem is i don't understand all this....i need some methods that i can buy at a pharmacy or something

Is there any good products that are sold in pharmacy...i also need like a precedure...i just have no clue what some of these methods r present on this site.

Here's an easy way to start. Go to your local pharmacy and see if they have Clean & Clear products. Get the benzoyl peroxide-based cleanser, the salicylic acid-based cleanser, and an oil-free moisturizer. Read the labels. Use as directed.

Also ... keep doing research on this site and on the Web. If you don't know what a product is,

Google it. The thing about acne is, there's no universal panacea. Some things work well for a while. Some things only work for some people.

First of all, no, masturbation does not cause acne. I read that this was a myth started to convince teens from having premarital sex.

The running question I'm not sure about, I've heard that excessive sweating can lead to blocked pores, but I've also heard that sweat glands and pores are completely different so excessive sweating isn't related to acne.

You sound like you want something very simple and routine, you also sound like you might be a bit overwhelmed by all the different products, procedures, and regimens? I see someone suggested using the regimen on this site, which you should consider. You can buy these products at a drugstore or discount store, or even sometimes a grocery store. you don't have to go to a salon or spa or department store or anything like that to get the products.

First of all, go here (http://acne.org/regimen.html) and read through the regimen, read what supplies you need, the instructions step by step, and watch the videos. It sounds like alot, but if you do it it'll help you better understand how to do it, and it really isn't that hard or expensive to do. Like I said, all of those products can be found at drugstores, discount stores, or even grocery stores (except for BP Gel, which you can buy through this website for a very affordable price). If you haven't already, you should start the regimen, try it for a couple months, and you should see improvement.

A personal favorite of mine is Apple Cider Vinegar. It's been working great for me as far as clearing up my acne goes. all I do is mix an equal amount of water with Apple Cider Vinegar (I've heard it's best to buy ACV at health food stores, but I just use the grocery store kind, it's very affordable). I take a cotton pad (cotton balls work too) and dip it into the mixture, and gently pat it onto my face (after cleansing and patting dry) I give it a few minutes to dry, then apply moisturizer. It works great for me and it's very easy and cheap to do.

If you have any questions about what I just said, feel free to send me a PM :)

ok i think i pick my pimples alot which really caused the problems.

But what is exfoliating....how do you do it? I think i will try the regimin...Also found things about hibiclens...what is that...this is so confusing...god i hate acne.

ok i think i pick my pimples alot which really caused the problems.

But what is exfoliating....how do you do it? I think i will try the regimin...Also found things about hibiclens...what is that...this is so confusing...god i hate acne.

Yes, picking pmiples will irritate them more. Try really hard not to do it. Exfoliating is basically removing a layer of skin cells. That sounds painful worded like that but it's not, lol. To exfoliate, just buy a scrub from the store. My favorite is St Ives for blemish prone skin. It's only a few dollars at a Target or Wal-Mart (or Fred Meyers or whichever store is close to you). Just buy a tube that, and twice a week after washing your face, use it like you would any other cleanser: get a bit on your fingers, and gently massage your face for about a minute, then rinse. It helps remove dead skin cells and keep pores cleaner. It isn't neccessary to do this in the regimen, but it makes your skin feel very smooth, so you can do it if you want to.

I know it can be fresturating and confusing if you're just learning about this kind of stuff. Don't worry though, you'll get the hang of it once you've gotten a routine down, like the regimen.

ok i'm planning to go out and buy stuff for the regimin

I'm gunna get Purpose Gentil Cleaning Bar

and Neutrogina Oil Free Moisture

i don't think i can buy BP product off an internet site...so i'm wondering which BP product i should get...i'm skeptical to use the on-the-spot because it leaves white stuff, and i don't want to go to school like that hehe...any ideas?

Guest Tinky

Please try the regimen here...it's super easy and affordable....

1. gentle wash

2. Lots of BP 2.5% ( can be bought at store)

3. Moisturize

:D

I've used the on the spot and it doesn't leave white streaks if you rub it all the way in....but Dan's gel is

better IMO ;)

ok i'm planning to go out and buy stuff for the regimin

I'm gunna get Purpose Gentil Cleaning Bar

and Neutrogina Oil Free Moisture

i don't think i can buy BP product off an internet site...so i'm wondering which BP product i should get...i'm skeptical to use the on-the-spot because it leaves white stuff, and i don't want to go to school like that hehe...any ideas?

If you can't get BP Gel, get Neutrogena on the spot. It is a white cream, and can leave white stuff if you don't rub it in right. If you watch the videos of the regimen, Dan rubs the cream in VERY gently with his fingertips, and he keeps doing it until it's all rubbed in, and then waits a few minutes for it completely soak in before applying moisturizer. If you rub it in gently and thoroughly, it shouldn't leave behind any white residue, and shouldn't be detectable when you go to school. If you're still worried, get it anyway and only use it at night and on weekends when you aren't going out. (it's best to only start with one application per day anyway) That way even if you don't rub it in well enough you won't have to worry. But if it does leave a residue, just try to next day and eventually you'll learn how to rub it in well enough.

I have Neutrogena on the spot, and as long as I run it well enough it never leaves white stuff, so you should be fine :)

I use neutrogena on-the-spot everyday on my whole face and it never leaves a white film. Try it, you'll like it.

It's like a fucking infomercial in here!

You know James, you are right. When I read that fruit product spam it really highlighted what others might think of me bring up Demodex Solutions's ZZ Cream as a cure . You know what ? When I replied to this thread I felt a need to reach out to this poster to inform them of all my studies on this subject and as a life long sufferer of acne to say what I know to be fact.

If anyone tries a search of my name they will see a non stop consistant message of what cured me after more than 25 years of suffering with this damned disease. I found the cure in the ZZ Cream from Demodex Solutions to kill off demodex mites.

I make a living now in energy science. I have always enjoyed science and how it relates to our everyday lives. After much research on my part and after endless years under doctors care ZZ Cream cured me of this God awful disease. Unfortunately, I didn't find the answer until the scarring set in.

I started reading this site in detail fairly recently for suggestions on scarring. I ended up making a point to let others know of much more than a product but a reason behind what has taken their ife away ( as it did mine for so long).

All I ever asked was for people to start reading further into demodex mites and it's effect on acne. I never set out to push 1 single product but only shown to others the 1 single product that I used and only know to this day as being effective in curing acne.

The ZZ Cream I mention was invented by the doctor who discovered demodex mites and their relationship with acne.

I literally live my life each day trying to help make the lives of people easier, in partiicular the lives of acne sufferers who have lived a life like myself. What I studied and speak of now comes from the best heart that could ever be available on this earth. If I ever tried to pull the wool over someone elses eyes, in particular , people who have suffered like I have all these years, I would never be able to live with myself.

Simple things to remember....... Demodex mites cause acne. ZZ Cream killl all mite population and in turn CURES acne. ZZ Cream was invented by the doctor that found the relationship between acne and demodex mites. That's all any sufferer needs to know.

Best to all!

Guest james11

It's like a fucking infomercial in here!

You know James, you are right. When I read that fruit product spam it really highlighted what others might think of me bring up Demodex Solutions's ZZ Cream as a cure . You know what ? When I replied to this thread I felt a need to reach out to this poster to inform them of all my studies on this subject and as a life long sufferer of acne to say what I know to be fact.

If anyone tries a search of my name they will see a non stop consistant message of what cured me after more than 25 years of suffering with this damned disease. I found the cure in the ZZ Cream from Demodex Solutions to kill off demodex mites.

I make a living now in energy science. I have always enjoyed science and how it relates to our everyday lives. After much research on my part and after endless years under doctors care ZZ Cream cured me of this God awful disease. Unfortunately, I didn't find the answer until the scarring set in.

I started reading this site in detail fairly recently for suggestions on scarring. I ended up making a point to let others know of much more than a product but a reason behind what has taken their ife away ( as it did mine for so long).

All I ever asked was for people to start reading further into demodex mites and it's effect on acne. I never set out to push 1 single product but only shown to others the 1 single product that I used and only know to this day as being effective in curing acne.

The ZZ Cream I mention was invented by the doctor who discovered demodex mites and their relationship with acne.

I literally live my life each day trying to help make the lives of people easier, in partiicular the lives of acne sufferers who have lived a life like myself. What I studied and speak of now comes from the best heart that could ever be available on this earth. If I ever tried to pull the wool over someone elses eyes, in particular , people who have suffered like I have all these years, I would never be able to live with myself.

Simple things to remember....... Demodex mites cause acne. ZZ Cream killl all mite population and in turn CURES acne. ZZ Cream was invented by the doctor that found the relationship between acne and demodex mites. That's all any sufferer needs to know.

Best to all!

Sounds sweet, send me a tube of this ZZ cream and i'll love you if it cures me!

papines, thanks for all your efforts!

Thanks zf007, Keep the board updated with your progress.

james11, I can't send you a tube of anything as I have no affilation to the company other than purchasing it myself. I left a link above to the product I was speaking of though.

Best to you

Ya i have a question about this ZZ cream that you love. For demodex mites clinical studies have shown that the sea buckthorn oil is the active ingredient that kills the mites. But when i went to the demodex solutions website and looked up the ingredients for the ZZ cream, it did not contain sea buckthorn oil but the facedoctor soap does apparently. Whats up with that?

agreat, I'm sorry you have to deal with acne, but the reality is that so many of us have to. I'm also glad you are going to try Dan's regimen, because for me, it absolutely works. I combine the regimen with exfoliation a few times a week, and so far I am extremely satisfied with the results. I was thinking about using papines suggestion of the ZZ cream, but Dan's regimen is rocking my world, and I am going to stick with it until I am clear (which should be in no time at this rate). But if the regimen is not working for you, try papines suggestion concerning the mites. My last piece of advice is to avoid many of the herbal scams that are all around the internet. Namely Derma Cleanse and Acuzine.

Ya i have a question about this ZZ cream that you love. For demodex mites clinical studies have shown that the sea buckthorn oil is the active ingredient that kills the mites. But when i went to the demodex solutions website and looked up the ingredients for the ZZ cream, it did not contain sea buckthorn oil but the facedoctor soap does apparently. Whats up with that?

If you go back and review the ingredients again you will see that it says 3 ingredients aren't listed. This is to protect themselves from the huge amount or product pirating over in China.

I had discussion with someone on this issue in another thread.

Hope that helps.

P.S. The product is 100% safe and has been tested and reviewed by doctors around the world. It has also treated literally millions of people with acne with no issues other than some have dry skin issues.

Understand also that this product is the actual product of the doctor who discovered demodex mites and how it relates to acne.

papines, thanks for all your efforts!

Thanks zf007, Keep the board updated with your progress.

Surely I will, my cream will arrive Monday, cant wait to try it. thanks again.

ok so i did the regimen for three days...believe it or not, my mom was astonished by how much i improved...

all the big pimples have became smaller, and they r starting to dissappear...but yeah, i'm not sure this is going to keep it up...i hope yeah, but similar things happened with other things i used...anways this is what i'm using and doing

during the morning:

i use the cleanser in the shower: purpose gentil bar

also in the shower i exflicate: with some apricot st lves stuff

then i moisturize with the neutrogena

then after school:

I wash my face with purpose gentil bar

then put on little bit of the moisturizer

(i do this because i work out...and sweat)

then at night:

i take a shower do the same stuff EXCEPT exflociate

and put on the BP gel first: Neutrogena on the spot

then moisturizer

the reason im not putting BP in the morning because it itches like hell...and i have basically notime to do it...the process takes a long time.... so should i change something or should i keep to this for a while.

Hmm.... your regimen looks pretty good, the only thing I'd consider changing is how you wash your face in the afternoon. I know you say you work out and sweat, but if possible maaybe you could just splash your face with some water to rinse the sweat away? Using a cleanser three times a day could be too much for some people.

Otherwise, I think it looks pretty good :)

by the way, which St Ives do you have? Is it the white bottle with a blue cap (medicated), the light orange bottle (invigorating), or the darker orange bottle (gentle/sensitive)?