Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CRJ

Shaving cream advice?

This applies to males that shave their facial hair.

I've tried to use the soap bar for shaving, but I do not like it because it dries my skin out.

Does anyone know what is a EXCELLENT shaving cream for sensitive skin, will not clog pores, and so forth...? Basically something that is acne safe and will not cause anymore breakouts.

I use the Gillette SensorExcel as my razor.

I just use my regular facial cleanser. It works fine. Or I use shaving cream. Don't have any problems with it.

i had the same problem-shaving w/ soap seemed to dry and irritate my skin, so i switched to Edge Pro Gel w/ Aloe for sensitive skin, and its really done wonders for me in the morning, i never get red or dried out from shaving, so i would check that one out.

lug

The best thing for shaving is Noxema Skin Cream.. not the noxema shavng cream.. i shave with it and i neva get razor bumps.. its softens ur facial hair..

Colgate shaving cream. Never had a problem with it. I don't get zits around my chin or upper lip so that might be why.