Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
robotic

MY review of face doctor

You don't need a moisturizer when using the soap. It will moisturize your skin by itself, making it soft. You may break out initially though. I'm still sort of in the break out phase. It's been 4 weeks.

OK i thought i'd update. It's been 5 days on Facedoctor RX and NO NEW ACNE. Existing acne is reduced to have the zits and my complexion looks better. So far im loving this product.

I also use Aloe vera gel to moisturize. It makes my skin look really healthy as the soap sometimes leaves my skin a little dry.

Edited by ihatezits

Ugh. I think they are the same thing, in my opinion Papines works for the FaceDoctor company, I mean who has time to sit on a computer all day long and write post after post and answers responses so very quickly? Its probly his job or something.

So far the soap is working pretty good for me. I have mild acne and so far so good, we shall see.

Ugh. I think they are the same thing, in my opinion Papines works for the FaceDoctor company, I mean who has time to sit on a computer all day long and write post after post and answers responses so very quickly? Its probly his job or something.

So far the soap is working pretty good for me. I have mild acne and so far so good, we shall see.

"time to sit on the computer all day", .....No, I haven't been spending all my time on the computer all day but a person who has suffered for so long with acne as I have will MAKE time to help others.

I understand there is a great deal of immaturity that floats around this board ( as per this thread alone) but I think many people would want to know that what they are in fact buying is a legitimate product ( especially for a soap bar that sell for $20).

You show not only your immaturity in this thread but your ignorance to follow the subject detail. Talk about not having the ability to follow such a simple discussion...and you feel you have some authority to create stories about others and try to cut them at the knees?

Your pathetic mindset would be laughable if the situation weren't so serious.

Whats pathetic is you being overenthusiastic about helping others and overdefensive when it comes to whatever your here to promote.

This is my thread about the soap, I dont care about anything else right now because Im focusing my energy on how this soap works for me.

Whats immature is you taking over peoples threads.

Please go away, Kthxbye.

I used facedoctor for 7 days, and couldn't continue; it made my face look like complete crap. It dried the hell out of it, and I started breaking out in strange cysts that I've never had before.

Sucks for me, I suppose =\

Whats pathetic is you being overenthusiastic about helping others and overdefensive when it comes to whatever your here to promote.

This is my thread about the soap, I dont care about anything else right now because Im focusing my energy on how this soap works for me.

Whats immature is you taking over peoples threads.

Please go away, Kthxbye.

You truly are a dimwitted child.

I spoke to a rep. from Facdoctorx and was told that the 2 bars listed in this thread are in fact 1 and the same.

The reason I was told for the difference in names and the costs is as follows. Different countries have different laws as to product listings and packaging. Also, the reason the price of the bars on the "doctorstrust" site are so cheap is because they are actually close outs ( but still effective to use..as I was told) In the near future the "facedoctorx"soap will have one packaging everywhere it's sold.

Also, it should be of great interests to those here in "facedoctorx" that you may be able to save a good sum of money if you phone the company direct and ask them if they have a local supermarket, pharmacy chain etc. that sells the soap. I was informed that "facedoctorx" was sold in a supermarket chain in my area. For many I'm sure the product cost would be lower and you would no longer need to pay crazy shipping fees...and have the product in hand as opposed to waiting.

I hope this clears things up and my only intention was to make sure people here weren't being ripped off with a diluted rip-off product.

"facedoctorx" website, http://www.facedoctor.ca/content/contact.html

"facedoctorx" phone number to ask for product in your area, 1-866-595-6497

I finally got my products in the mail and I don’t want to jinx myself but I am very pleased this morning.

I have a strict regime that basically keeps my face in check, the only time I have even been perfectly clear is on antibiotics and the pill. With out the antibiotics I have a rough complexion with plenty of closed comedones around the chin, forehead and temples mostly. My face flares up twice a month, once at my period and once in-between.

Normal schedule

In the shower I start with St ives blemish free scrub, a stable for me.

Applied my egg/garlic/clay mask to my problem areas

Added to the schedule

Washed my face with soap and before bed used the seabuckthorn oil.

Results this morning

The upside

I have a 25% improvement with my comedones the closed became open and the open ones have diminished in size.

The downside

I have 3 new whiteheads that yesterday where only little bumps

All in all I am very happy one particular closed comedone was sitting right in the middle of my eyes and was very visible now I can only see it if I put my face right up to the mirror.

It could be just one of those things so I will update again later with my results.

The soap is really drying for me too (Ive been using it for about 2 weeks now) Also, Im using a hybrid regimen of the soap and BP so who knows why its working pretty well for me even if its a bit drying.

Day 2

This morning I have mixed feelings, my chin is going really well and can only tell I have bumps there if I run my finger over the area but they are not visible anymore.

The forehead seems to be purging somewhat, not like crazy but I must admit after not being able to extract those little buggers I could not help but extract a couple last night, my bad I know.

Just going to add that I am not getting dried out at all, possible cause I follow up with some oil. Infact my skin feels very soft and clean at the moment.

Ok so its been 8 days since i've used this soap and let me update. My acne is 90% GONE. i had about 15-20 zits to begin with and now i have maybe 2 or 3 that are healing. I also have a few red marks to get rid of as well but so far i am EXTREMELY pleased with this product.

Just to add i exfoliate with st. ives scrub every other day, and i apply polysporin to help fade the red marks. I also moisturize with aloe vera gel and started drinking green tea. Cheers! :D

~ihatezits~ thats grate!

Anyway I was just holding a baby and I was wondering could I gave her mites and when she gets older could thay then give her acne? I hope not :(

Guest virgo

alright so i've been using the soap, along with benzaclin, for a little over two weeks now. i'm pretty sure that i'm still in the inital breakout stage but i think its the pimples that were already starting to form before i used the soap.. i need to give it more time. but overall my skin feels softer and has more elasticity and feels good.

I have hit day six, and am having a ball. My skin is the clearest it has been for a while. I have stopped my mask as its not needed anymore.

I have also rotated in John Plunkett’s SuperFade cream to help with acne pigmentation, active ingredients;

2% Hydroquinone

1.5% Salicylic acid

3.0% Padimate O

I am currently doing the following

Morning

St Ives face scrub

Seabuckthorn oil soap

SuperFade

Bare essentials, for spf

Evening

St ives face scrub

Superfade, wait till it sinks in,

Seabuckthorn oil, neat

I have also stopped my prescription meds.

I would like to add I think the seabuckthorn oil at night is deeply moisturizing my skin, my pores are less noticeable and I wake up with soft non dry skin. I can not rave about this stuff enough.

ne idea where i can get this from in hong kong?? if i order from their website it takes like 2-4weeks.

I spoke to a rep. from Facdoctorx and was told that the 2 bars listed in this thread are in fact 1 and the same.

The reason I was told for the difference in names and the costs is as follows. Different countries have different laws as to product listings and packaging. Also, the reason the price of the bars on the "doctorstrust" site are so cheap is because they are actually close outs ( but still effective to use..as I was told) In the near future the "facedoctorx"soap will have one packaging everywhere it's sold.

Also, it should be of great interests to those here in "facedoctorx" that you may be able to save a good sum of money if you phone the company direct and ask them if they have a local supermarket, pharmacy chain etc. that sells the soap. I was informed that "facedoctorx" was sold in a supermarket chain in my area. For many I'm sure the product cost would be lower and you would no longer need to pay crazy shipping fees...and have the product in hand as opposed to waiting.

I hope this clears things up and my only intention was to make sure people here weren't being ripped off with a diluted rip-off product.

"facedoctorx" website, http://www.facedoctor.ca/content/contact.html

"facedoctorx" phone number to ask for product in your area, 1-866-595-6497

Papines, thank you so much for this information. You are so kind to do this for us.

I've been using this for about 2 months, and it has improved my cheek acne to clear most of the time. But my chin cysts still persist.

I've been using Facedoctor soap for a month now. I had really bad initial breakout in Week1 ~ 2. No visible improvements yet...

It looks like instead of painful cysts, I get more whiteheads these days (I'd prefer whiteheads to cysts anyday).

I'm gonna use it for another 2-3 months and see if there is any improvement.

It is really drying, yeah. So use a moisturizer.