Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LostinWorld

8 out of 10 teenagers suffer from acne.....

lol.......ya the 8 out of 10 have a zit once a month, people that have lots of zits all the time are more rare

Totally dude

Guest <*>

Man this pisses me off, people think that having one spot every couple of months means they have acne. I oftwen hear people complaining: oh no i have a spot!! I can't go out in public looking like this. Man fucking look at me!! I have a thousand spots and I have to live with it. 8 out of 10, bollocks.

I'm sure they looked at every teenager on earth, and asked them how they felt about it to make that evaluation, right? :rolleyes: And your right, one zit every month that goes away in a couple days in hardly suffering. I'd kill to have one zit a month.

Guest Freak_Turbulence

lol.......ya the 8 out of 10 have a zit once a month, people that have lots of zits all the time are more rare

I agree.

Man this pisses me off, people think that having one spot every couple of months means they have acne. I oftwen hear people complaining: oh no i have a spot!! I can't go out in public looking like this. Man fucking look at me!! I have a thousand spots and I have to live with it. 8 out of 10, bollocks.

Someone once told me it must be easier in a way to have lots of acne because new ones sort of blend, but that having clear skin and then having one pimple is more obvious. I can understand this, but it doesn't make it easier on us. Just because we're used to it, it doesn't mean another pimple can't leave its mark, both literally and emotionally.

yeah I hate how they consider one pimple..SUFFERING.. psshh.. I'll give them something to suffer about if I here more about how horrible their ONE pimple is..psssh.

Guest james11

Oh you're all so tragic. You are all definately suffering the most in life!

i think it is deffinatly fact if they are taking into account the people with a few pimples a month. as a high school sctudent, i would say 8 out of 10 is correct

Guest james11

It's really not possible to take a stab in the dark at how many teenagers suffer from Acne! Is this forum really going anywhere with this?

All you can do is define suffer- eg. to undergo something unpleasent.

And from what the way the topic starter worded the forum it wasn't a question of whether or not people are suffering as a result of their Acne, but that they "suffer from Acne". I translate that to be "8 out of 10 teenagers have Acne".

i did. it didn't work. lol.