Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vietnamsta_88

Kind of confused :s

haha that was my problem. but i just time it after i fully applied it to my face. i usually apply it to the side that looks worse first.

yeh and i jsut did it and was it just suppose to tip the bottle onto a pad once or serveral times? I only did it once and aplyed it all over until the pad was dry.

Using your fingers to apply it is so much better, and do not put alot on, use very little or else you'll end up wtih a burn on your face, and trust me it's not pretty.

By using your fingers you can actually look and feel around and apply it to where your skin has the actual redmark(s).

how do you get the liquid on your hands? the bottle hold is big. i would spill:S

I think I'm going to stick with tipping the bottle onto the pad one time and spreading it all over

A cure for red marks has already been found, it's called "rosehip oil".

I've been taking vitamin c with rose hips.. and it hasn't really done anything at all..

Can someone please explain to me what Rosehip Oil is and where abouts where I'd find some?

A cure for red marks has already been found, it's called "rosehip oil".

I've been taking vitamin c with rose hips.. and it hasn't really done anything at all..

How long have you been taking it? How many grams? It takes 5-7 months to see dramatic results, and you should be taking 4000 mg a day. Oil works a hundred times better, it's rubbed directly on skin.

Can someone please explain to me what Rosehip Oil is and where abouts where I'd find some?

Do a search for further details. I'll wrap it up: It's a natural oil that comes from a rosehip plant, it's been scientifically proven to work on scars and I've read nothing but great reviews on it. You can get it from a natural health food stores or buy it online.

Edited by Naitch

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

How long have you been taking it? How many grams? It takes 5-7 months to see dramatic results, and you should be taking 4000 mg a day. Oil works a hundred times better, it's rubbed directly on skin.

I thought the UL for vitamin c is 2000 mg a day. Everything I've read says that number. Too much can cause some serious problems.

Edited by FearlessBunnyLove

I thought the UL for vitamin c is 2000 mg a day. Everything I've read says that number. Too much can cause some serious problems.

Yes, it can. But I was taking 4,000 and I was fine. But yeah, maybe you're right start with 2,000 and see what happens.

GUYS PLEASE DISREGARD WHAT I SAID ABOUT TAKING 4,000MG OF ROSEHIP VITAMIN C PILLS A DAY. FOR SOME REASON I WAS THINKING THAT EACH PILL CONTAINED 2,000MG, BUT IT USUALLY CONTAINS 1,000. SO TAKE 2 1,000MG PILLS A DAY. SORRY.

I've been taking 2000mg.. and..nothing.. Where can i find this rose hip oil? And how fast does it work?