Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
frank7_777

Acne and success in work and socializing (lookin 4 a e-pal)

I'd like to email with someone about his/her experience in getting a job and getting along with co-workers when the scars are present. I am studying. I worked part-time or temporary jobs. I suffered from severe acne. I experienced 3 courses of Roaccutane treatment. Please, send me an email [email protected] (it's because i prefer a personalised chat to a forum although the forum has its advantages) or a message, it'd be fine if you share your experience or opinion.

well i recently got a job with moderate scarring, see my galler. if you want to chat then pm me, I can always tell you my worries and things, and how they turned out. I am also a student as well.

at the job i work at one of the most successful and most beautiful people there seems to have fairly severe acne. It looks like she was on accutaine but has heavy scaring and often a cyst or two. SHE IS GORGEOUS!!! and so successful. She wears a lot of makeup but seriously i only noticed because the lighting in the bathroom is insanely bright and i saw her putting on makeup one day.

I don't think acne has anything to do with whether you get a job (unless you'r e a model or actress/actor)

They can't "not" hire you because of it. Its discrimnation is some form. I had acne at my old job and no one said anything. Why? Because we are young, it happens. People look at Acne like, thank god I'm not them. Once I let my personality show, which you should, its all gravy.

i'd love to post a pic of her but i dont want to post pics of others without their permission online. :naughty: You'll have to take my word for it. :shhh:

She really is beautiful. The acne you don't even see unless you're looking..only reason why i even look at people these days is because i'm so self concious i have to reassure myself that others go through the same thing.

I'm constantly amazed by how amazing people look. i can't resaon why i still hate the way I look tho :doh:

i'd love to post a pic of her but i dont want to post pics of others without their permission online. :naughty: You'll have to take my word for it. :shhh:

She really is beautiful. The acne you don't even see unless you're looking..only reason why i even look at people these days is because i'm so self concious i have to reassure myself that others go through the same thing.

I'm constantly amazed by how amazing people look. i can't resaon why i still hate the way I look tho :doh:

post the pic you tease :pray::D

I'd like to email with someone about his/her experience in getting a job and getting along with co-workers when the scars are present. I am studying. I worked part-time or temporary jobs. I suffered from severe acne. I experienced 3 courses of Roaccutane treatment. Please, send me an email [email protected] (it's because i prefer a personalised chat to a forum although the forum has its advantages) or a message, it'd be fine if you share your experience or opinion.

e-mail f^ck e-mailing. I'll share my experience publicly. When I was 9 years old my mother disowned me becuase I got a zit by my left temple. She made me sleep in the dog house that my father made for my dog witch now lives in my parents house. The onlytime I was aloud in the House, was when nobody was home. My Father put an electric dog collar around my neck, so if I woundered to far , I'd get electricuted.

When I turned 14, I pretty much lived on my own. I became a prostituite for a living. Was fun for awhile, but I rarely got any customers if even 1. This one time while on the job, I walked up to this lady and said "I'll have sex with you for 10 dollars an hour". She started to beat me with her purse and had her teenage son beat my ass afterwards. Thats when I stopped and moved on with my next career.

At 18 I decided to joined the Marine Core. Was a big mistake on my part. My Drill Instructor kept pokeing fun at me becuase I had acne. Called me names like "Private Red Face" or "Private Pizza face". I found it not so amusing but my whole platoon did. While at bootcamp, my drill instructor got me pissed so I threw a fake grenade at him. He walked toward me and started beating my ass. While on the ground half unconcious, He had the whole platoon urinate on me.

I left the Marine Core after bootcamp was over, I was post suicidal. Had to wear the orange jump suites and pickup garbage after people. Was cool. Didn't get my ass beat but the other suicidals told me to just kill myself. I laughed it off.

Now I'm 21 years old with a wounderful job and girlfriend.

So, Frank hows it going bud? Whats your story?

e-mail f^ck e-mailing. I'll share my experience publicly. When I was 9 years old my mother disowned me becuase I got a zit by my left temple. She made me sleep in the dog house that my father made for my dog witch now lives in my parents house. The onlytime I was aloud in the House, was when nobody was home. My Father put an electric dog collar around my neck, so if I woundered to far , I'd get electricuted.

When I turned 14, I pretty much lived on my own. I became a prostituite for a living. Was fun for awhile, but I rarely got any customers if even 1. This one time while on the job, I walked up to this lady and said "I'll have sex with you for 10 dollars an hour". She started to beat me with her purse and had her teenage son beat my ass afterwards. Thats when I stopped and moved on with my next career.

At 18 I decided to joined the Marine Core. Was a big mistake on my part. My Drill Instructor kept pokeing fun at me becuase I had acne. Called me names like "Private Red Face" or "Private Pizza face". I found it not so amusing but my whole platoon did. While at bootcamp, my drill instructor got me pissed so I threw a fake grenade at him. He walked toward me and started beating my ass. While on the ground half unconcious, He had the whole platoon urinate on me.

I left the Marine Core after bootcamp was over, I was post suicidal. Had to wear the orange jump suites and pickup garbage after people. Was cool. Didn't get my ass beat but the other suicidals told me to just kill myself. I laughed it off.

mental problems much?

Nice story newguy100 or should I say "Child Called It"!!!

When I turned 14, I pretty much lived on my own. I became a prostituite for a living. Was fun for awhile, but I rarely got any customers if even 1. This one time while on the job, I walked up to this lady and said "I'll have sex with you for 10 dollars an hour".

wow youre very honest guy

you can get a job if you have good credentials the question is can you stay long in that job.

Wow. Inspirational story.

Guest pokerbugg

not that good fo a story, so unconvincing ... try harder next time

Before I headout tonight on this glorious saturday night. This is only between me and Frank. Noone else is included. Maybe this is why he wanted e-mails only or PM's. I understand now Frank.