Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Edge-EL

I'm about to cry. No seriously...

I can't even begin where to start.

I've developed acne at the age of 11 and im 18 now. When I was 15, I remembered I had soft skin but somehow a year later I had Seborrich (sp?) dermatitis all over my face. (At the time I didn't know it) I'm here to tell you guys that

HIBICLENS

Oh where to start to finish... well let me see.

Wednesday night at about 1:00 in the morning I decided to go to Walgreens and pick up some hibiclens because I've read about it on the forums and I wanted to try it you know, so anyway I walk into Walgreens coming home straight from work, and I go to the pharmacist isle. I saw a cop there, so Im a moron and asked the pharmacist at the desk (in the middle of the cop's conversation, by the way) if there was any Hibiclens there. As I said that, the cop was looking at my pants the WHOLE TIME because I got smashed brownies (look like swipemarks) from cleaning up trays where I work. The cop thought it was blood. He asked me why I was buying hibiclens looking at my pants. I told the guy I work at foodservice and that was brownies and walked off like a mofo.

Anyway, after that I use hibiclens and go to sleep. I wake up absolutely fucking DROP STUNNED TO THE FLOOR to find out that my redness I used to have is gone by 90% and etc. IT GOT RID OF DERMATITS, A SUSPICION I NEVER THOUGHT WOULD CROSS MY FACE AS IT WAS, AND NOW FOUND OUT THE REASON WHY MY FACE WAS BREAKING OUT.

thats why im about to cry, because this impact was so insane guys, i tell you. As I type this, im looking at a small scarred, going to heal face because I use just Jessica's brush method, then use hibiclens, wait 10 minutes and then spread emu oil around my face and it works absolutely FANTASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIC. I also take 3g of maintence b5 a day and am going to start taking flaxseed oil tomorrow.

If my acne clears up with this (its already gone down tremendously) and my current regimen gets clear

I WILL BE ME AGAIN.

thanks for reading,

eric

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

im getting 5 fraxels done by march of next year even with minor acne if it hasnt gone down, because I need a relift of my face no matter what. I look like im 22 and im just 18, damn genetics. I'll keep you updated.

Glad to hear your success, i have had great results with jessica's exfoliation regimen aswell *Thanks Jessica*

Guest pokerbugg

good for u!!! glad ur acne is gettinf better! :) good going

When i read the beginning about the cop i thought you had got yourself arrested or something and thats what made you cry! lol. Glad to hear it cleared you up. Hope it continous to work. :cool:

Guest « Clara »

I know. Hibiclens is a life saver! It kills everything that's on your face. I managed to use plain soap and water for about 2 weeks without new breakouts. Then I went back on Hibiclens for a little bit to clear up whatever else was forming. Though I urge people to read the warnings before using it because it's dangerous stuff. :wub:

Guest « Clara »

yep

I wish hibiclens had worked for me; my face just seems to be deteriorating into more of a mess as each day goes by. Im starting to lose it.

Guest virgo

i just got some of it today finally... ive used it twice already.. i really hope it gets rid of my redness cuz my play is coming up and people are going to see me without cover up.. cuz i have to wear white makeup.. aaagggh..

Dith, hibicleans is a surgery grade wash. To you and me this is just a cleanser. What makes it so special is the antibacterial properties of it without it being over drying like other cleansers tend to be. As far as i am aware hibicleans is only available in America so if your'e a fellow brit theres not much chance of you getting hold of it.

I personally haven't tried it but i did try 'provon' which is pratically the same but with different ingrediants. I did however find the provon quite irritating and discontinued use after a week. Hope this helps.