Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
amnesiac

Rhytec PSR3

I am thinking of doing this or the fraxel has anyone used this technology other than electroscars?

I think I'm the first pioneer to try this on here! My brother is doing it too...he's done two so far at a higher setting. My aesthetician has also done it on her own brother too (that is why I trust her so much more than most people). My brother is seeing some positive results too. I'm peeling like CRAZY today :clap: hehe.

I am thinking of doing this or the fraxel has anyone used this technology other than electroscars?

I think I'm the first pioneer to try this on here! My brother is doing it too...he's done two so far at a higher setting. My aesthetician has also done it on her own brother too (that is why I trust her so much more than most people). My brother is seeing some positive results too. I'm peeling like CRAZY today :clap: hehe.

Hi Electoscars,

Do you have before and after pics?

Hi Electoscars,

Do you have before and after pics?

Hey Mimi...I do not have any pics because I cannot capture my scarring on pictures. Believe me I've tried!! I have mostly tiny scarred pores and a few deeper scars all around my chin and upper lip. My aesthetician told me when I went on Friday for my fifth treatment that I've had about a 70% improvement since I began and that it will continue to improve over the next year. My brother said the same because I saw him at christmas and then a few times since and he told me the improvement is incredible. That's why he's doing it too! I'm sorry I don't have pictures!

Sounds promising, the procedure must be quite new not much on the cosmetics boards yet.

I think both procedures are almost identical. I would probably go with whichever one was cheaper as long as the doc knows what they are doing.

Here is a link with more information:

PSR3

IPB Image

That girl in the pic probably did one treatment at a high setting because I've never been that red :wub: I just finished peeling from my 5th treatment and now I am giving my skin a rest for a while now! Keep on healing ;-)

Here is a link with more information:

PSR3

IPB Image

that looks like a burn.

I wonder why they did that treatment on that girl in the photo, her skin looks fine to me, I don't see any scars. And my derm gave me a hard time about me wanting to get something done about my scars :rolleyes:

Rhytec PSR3 is NOT designed for acne scarring, or any kind of scarring for that matter, it is purely for wrinkles and skin tone.

just read the website, there is no mention of acne scars

If you look at some of the pics on the website some of them are people with acne scarring. It is supposed to have similar results to the CO2 laser and isn't that used on acne scarring? My PS office prefers this to Fraxel since it can produce similar results with fewer treatments. I don't have acne scarring but it has definitely improved the type of scarring I have significantly. I'm not saying it will work for every type of scarring but it is helping mine! :dance: