Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DianaMichelle

I just started the Regimen myself

Well I'm 19 right now and let me tell you, when I was younger I never I mean never had any problems with Acne, I once ever month would get a tiny pimple right on my nose and sometimes on my jaw but that was it, I always used to wash my face twice with Dove soap and applied Oil of Olay moisturizer. But just a few months ago I started getting huge pimples which not only were huge but they hurt like hell. I didn't know what to do, I tried a lot of things from Neutragena but nothing worked, it only seemed to make them worse, they turned bright red and big, and once they were gone I had really bad scars in place. I get them now in my T-Zone only in between my eyes, my nose, and my chin specially around my lips, I was online one day and I saw this website, well I decided to give it a try, I'm using the Neutragena Spot Treatment instead of the BP Gel but I'm going to change as soon as I'm done with the tube, I'm also using the Purpose Moisturizer and the Cetaphil soap, I've been on it for 11 days and I've noticed a huge improvement on my skin already. I only use the spot treatment once a day but I'm going to start using it twice a day. The pimples I had before are all small now, and the new ones I get are not noticeble. But the improvement is really in my skin, my skin is glowing, I used to have pale skin, and really dry, but now, it's soft and rosy. I still have scars from all the pimples but I'll take care of them later, right now my skin is not that flaky so I guess I'm happy about that since most members here complain of flaky dry skin and that's not really happening to me so anyway I'll continue to post my progress. I don't have a camera so I can't post any pictures but I'll try to get one soon. :clap::clap: