Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm not saying this is the worst ACNE ever... but these are teh worst red marks ever........ anyone will agree with me on this.

post-29858-1131050070_thumb.jpg

post-29858-1131050088_thumb.jpg

post-29858-1131050070_thumb.jpg

post-29858-1131050088_thumb.jpg

Have you been using some kind of peel on your face?

You should see a derm to find out for sure what it is. Maybe you should get some eczema creams to see it it releaves the areas a bit.

I'm not saying this is the worst ACNE ever... but these are teh worst red marks ever........ anyone will agree with me on this.

i don't :rolleyes:

you definately have a lot of redness, but it doesn't look acne-related. I have red marks from acne.. check 'em out, hopefully they'll make you feel better and not so alone in dealing with the redness. hehe. Good Luck!!

you definately have a lot of redness, but it doesn't look acne-related. I have red marks from acne.. check 'em out, hopefully they'll make you feel better and not so alone in dealing with the redness. hehe. Good Luck!!

i have as bad redmarks as u do and they do take a LONG time to fade cuz i still have some active acnes. Are yours better now ?? and how long did it take u to have that result ??

Guest Marino

Id say rosacea, however you seem too young and have to dark of a complexion to get rosacea.

It usually only affect type 1 skin people from northern europe in there mid adulthood.

There are exceptions of course, my advice, see a derm ASAP.

What is your problem first you make a thread telling us we will never feel bad about our faces when we see your mild-moderate acne now you are claiming they are the 'worst red marks ever' get a fucking grip. No one agrees.