Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I now have Zinc suppliments ---zinc itself/zinc+vitC/multivitamin. All of these three contain 15 mg Zinc.

So im on 45mg Zinc a day. Is this enough? i think i saw someone reccomend more like 100mg.

cheers,

matt.

I now have Zinc suppliments ---zinc itself/zinc+vitC/multivitamin. All of these three contain 15 mg Zinc.

So im on 45mg Zinc a day. Is this enough? i think i saw someone reccomend more like 100mg.

cheers,

matt.

The recommened daily dosage is only 15mg, 100mg you're getting into the toxic levels.

Keep in mind that zinc comes from other sources besides your suppliments, such as nuts, seafood, whole grain cereal, beef, eggs, etc..

It's also harder for the zinc to absorb in large amounts, keep that in mind as you take that 45mg a day.

hey, u should only take the recommended amount which is one 15mg tablet, otherwise it doesnt work, its not going to work more the more u take, it doesnt work like that. i take 15mg a day with food.

Guest pokerbugg

if u spread it even throughout the day it does....especially if u have zits n u wnat em to heal....i have 30mg tablets...when i have a zit that i wanna get rid off i eat eggs(zinc) take a zinc (30mg) a couple of hours later.... and later on in the evening i take another (30mg) of zinc ...and its speeds up the healing IMO ...it has for me ...and besides peopel that are acne prone, supplements will only do the trick if u up the dosage up a notch ;)

Morrisions Supermarket --their own brand.

i advice u dont buy cheap ones because they are not biolavilable, youre just wasting time and money. some recommended bioavailable brands: source naturals,life extension,megafood, jarrow