Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Amy H.

I love this regimen!

This is the best regimen I have ever done. I can't believe i was spending $40 every 2 months for Proactiv. My face is getting clearer by the minute. It's been a week and my face isn't dry at all and I'm using the full amount of OTS. I guess my skin is already use to the BP since that is the main ingredient in Proactiv.

Dan is such a life safer! I love it!

hey-thats really encouraging, im using proactiv right now (and have been for about a year) and it cleared my skin up some, but not entirely, so i was considering starting the regimen-what kind of cleanser and moisturizer did you use with the regimen? most of the recommended cleansers don't remove makeup very well which would definitly be a problem...let me know! thanks!

hey-thats really encouraging, im using proactiv right now (and have been for about a year) and it cleared my skin up some, but not entirely, so i was considering starting the regimen-what kind of cleanser and moisturizer did you use with the regimen? most of the recommended cleansers don't remove makeup very well which would definitly be a problem...let me know! thanks!

I use the Neutrogena gentle wash

Neutrogena On The Spot

Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizer for combination skin

Make sure you look at the videos of the regimen so you do it correctly. It is amzing how it works. I have been using Proactiv for 7 years and I cancelled it today. This regimen is truly a miracle!

same story for me, i quit proactiv cause it wasnt clearing me up much and started with full force BP, now im SOO close to clear after just 2 weeks