Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone used the product 'Dermaclear'? I located the website for it and the testimony which is offered looks too good to be true (it probably is). I haven't been able to locate any other online info. on it, though. So, if anyone has used this product or know someone who has, could you offer me a little insight on it? I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

Has anyone used the product 'Dermaclear'?  I located the website for it and the testimony which is offered looks too good to be true (it probably is).  I haven't been able to locate any other online info. on it, though.  So, if anyone has used this product or know someone who has, could you offer me a little insight on it?  I would greatly appreciate it!  Thanks in advance!

I used it, it only helped to a point just like most acne medications. I have used just about everything and the only think that has every worked was accutane. It worked for about a year and a half but came back. I am contemplating taking Musaffeen tablets which seem to be just like accutane only without the side effects. If anyone knows about them tell me what they think.