Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Annemiek

Dutch man/woman with acne

Hi everybody,

My name is Annemiek, I study at the Radboud University of Nimwegen and for the subject 'Clinical Psychology' I am looking for a Dutch man or woman who has acne, who is willing to participate in an interview of 1 to 1,5 hours. The interview will be about the coping with the acne, the impact on your (social) life, etcetera. Ofcourse there will be a (small) compensation and the interview will take place at a place and time of your choice.

It would be great if someone wants to help me!

Greetings,

Annemiek from the Netherlands

Hi everybody,

My name is Annemiek, I study at the Radboud University of Nimwegen and for the subject 'Clinical Psychology' I am looking for a Dutch man or woman who has acne, who is willing to participate in an interview of 1 to 1,5 hours. The interview will be about the coping with the acne, the impact on your (social) life, etcetera. Ofcourse there will be a (small) compensation and the interview will take place at a place and time of your choice.

It would be great if someone wants to help me!

Greetings,

Annemiek from the Netherlands

do they have to be dutch??

thats kinda racist

and how do u generalize to the rest of the population with only dutch ppl

SCAR, i wouldn't be concerned. It looks as tho annemiek is doing a thesis study and is restricting to Dutch because that is the focus demographic control group she is using as thats where she's from i doubt she's going to extend to the rest of the pop. in generalizations, if she extended the demographic to others than many different variables would have to be considered and that may increase the margin of error in her findings.

She picked this board probably because of the large pool of potential candidates.

i wouldn't take offense. Its just a study.

Guest LDanielle

...or maybe she just wants to interview someone that's actually from her country because that's most convenient...

:| duh

...or maybe she just wants to interview someone that's actually from her country because that's most convenient...

:| duh

ditto... that was kinda obvious scar, it is not racist at all!

Exactly! I wouldn't mind going to the UK if I had the financial freedom to do that :D, but it's not a very big (or important) study, so it's easier to keep it close to home. Since it will be an n=1 study, generalization will be pretty tough also...

If anyone is interested in helping me, you can reach me at the following e-mail adress: [email protected]