Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sab

whats working for people?

I was just wondering if anybody else noticed the fact we cant find out who whats working for people. I think a polling system or message board that would :

a) give the number of people who have had success with different programs

b) how much success they had on that program

c)what they tried and failed with

d) and their initial condition's severity and type

in a format that would show whats working for who on a larger scale

This is mostly because I have treated my acne extremely effectively and rarely post as a result, and I feel that this may be the case with others. It only seems logical that those who eliminate their acne will move on and most people could use the informatin thats leaving with them.

any thoughts?

I was just wondering if anybody else noticed the fact we cant find out who whats working for people. I think a polling system or message board that would :

a) give the number of people who have had success with different programs

b) how much success they had on that program

c)what they tried and failed with

d) and their initial condition's severity and type

in a format that would show whats working for who on a larger scale

This is mostly because I have treated my acne extremely effectively and rarely post as a result, and I feel that this may be the case with others. It only seems logical that those who eliminate their acne will move on and most people could use the informatin thats leaving with them.

any thoughts?

what kind of scars do you have

Hi

Im a newie! Currently I am using Asprin facial mask with a tea tree topical ointment at night. Gonna try and salt steam tonight too.

Only been two days but Ive not had any fresh acne which is amazing!!

What did you use to treat yours?

Well, I have something that is working very well for me (and for others), but unfortunately we are no longer allowed to discuss it on these boards.

So much for freedon of speech!

Well, I have something that is working very well for me (and for others), but unfortunately we are no longer allowed to discuss it on these boards.

So much for freedon of speech!

What would that be? PM me I want to know.

Guest Marino

k, ill have a go.

First tried topical and oral antibiotics in 2001, cleared me in 3 months, however; they became resistant after 2 years and i ended up here in 2003.

Tryed the clear skin regime, worked good and cleared me in 1-2 months progressively, but couldn't afford it for a while.

2004, went to a dermatologist and was prescribed a Isotrex [topical retinoid] works good and could afford it at the time because it was subisidized by the government.

Anyway, atm im using the regime on my bacne and its working fine.

Scars, had lots of peels over 2005 and now. Killed a bit of the redness from acne and shallow scars. Done most of the work on my sun damage though.

Now, im looking into fillers for some depressed scaring on my forehead, have an appointment on thursday so ill bes ure to report back asap.

Other than that, i got a tinted moisturizer and use face masks to control the red marks, everything is looking good atm.

k, ill have a go.

First tried topical and oral antibiotics in 2001, cleared me in 3 months, however; they became resistant after 2 years and i ended up here in 2003.

Tryed the clear skin regime, worked good and cleared me in 1-2 months progressively, but couldn't afford it for a while.

2004, went to a dermatologist and was prescribed a Isotrex [topical retinoid] works good and could afford it at the time because it was subisidized by the government.

Anyway, atm im using the regime on my bacne and its working fine.

Scars, had lots of peels over 2005 and now. Killed a bit of the redness from acne and shallow scars. Done most of the work on my sun damage though.

Now, im looking into fillers for some depressed scaring on my forehead, have an appointment on thursday so ill bes ure to report back asap.

Other than that, i got a tinted moisturizer and use face masks to control the red marks, everything is looking good atm.

those pics are hot, what site u get em from?

aloe vera, vitamin C and evening primrose tablets

clear skin regimen

oh yeah and drying my face after cleansing with toilet paper

and realising removing whiteheads with tweezers is not helpful