Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soundtrack2mylife

Chris's Regimen Log

So my BP just came in today, and I wanted to use it right away, so I washed up and used it around 3 o'clock, I was rather excited actually. As of today I am trying to get over a breakout caused by using a body lotion thinking it was a face lotion. So right now, I have a minor fading mark on my forehead, which is nothing. The breakout is mostly on my left side above my chin/jaw I have about 4 or 5 that seem to be healing very well, the BP actually helped them scab up so they should be gone soon. I have a slightly larger one near where my sideburns are, but nothing is in it, and it shouldnt be a problem.

The BP hasn't dried me out at all, but I am a bit red, but its nothing crazy. My face actually feels good right now and I feel like this Regimen will work for me. When I was moisturizing one of the scabs actually came right off, and I was doing it gently.

We will see what tomorrow brings!

Cetaphil Gentle Cleaner

Clear Skin Regimen BP

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer w/SPF 15

Oh yeah.. I used it 2nite too and am a little red, but and feeling quite comfortable and not dry or right whatsover. The BP absorbs so good!