Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tonjav

Love the Regimen!

i couldn't locate "testimonials" so i hope this is an appropriate place to post this. i started on the regimen about 5 weeks ago. i have been to dermatologists, used retin a, differin, duac and they did nothing but empty my wallet. most doctors are great but geez, some aren't very helpful and don't seem to have any helpful answers or advice.... i had wondered if going back to the "old" way was best.

i am a truly satisfied customer. I started out using the neutrogena BP but i hated that. it was drying and made me look like a ghost (i'm black). the gel is awesome. my face hasn't been this clear in years. at first i had a problem with dryness and flaking but i exfoliate once a week and my face is smooth and acne free. people notice my skin and comment (which makes me wonder what they were thinking before!)

it may not work for everyone but this is a winner with me, physically and finacially. thx a bunch for creating this site and your product!

I started out using the neutrogena BP but i hated that. it was drying and made me look like a ghost (i'm black).

That's pretty funny because right now I look like Casper the friendly ghost myself. I think it's due more to the moisturizer I'm using that the Neutrogina OTS.

http://www.acne.org/rate_item.php?item_id=45

I would avoid this product if you don't want to look like a ghost....

Glad you're having success with the Regimen. I'm on my 5th week, and it's working slowly....(but it *is* working).