Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
balloonhead

Best Hair conditioner

i use a conditioner with coconut oil in it and ive started to break out on the sides of my face, even though i wash my face thouroughly after conditioning. is there any good conditioners that are non pore blocking? what about the tresemme ones?

Guest pokerbugg

i use tresemme (for about 2 years) love it! ...and i dont get any pimples on my head , if anything just some bumpies around my forehead but nothing crazy(when i go w/o washing my head for about 4 days (gets real oily obviously) hope this helps ya

Guest LDanielle

Pantene is good... that Tresemme stuff... personally I thought it was complete shite, it never even untangled my hair... started in salons my arse... it's obviously not that good if it's not in salons anymore... but I would recommend Pantene.

Pantene is good... that Tresemme stuff... personally I thought it was complete shite, it never even untangled my hair... started in salons my arse... it's obviously not that good if it's not in salons anymore... but I would recommend Pantene.

i use to like the old pantene..

their new formula with those amino acids..

sux!! use head and shoulders:D

Guest pokerbugg

pantene used to give me bacne....hate pantene

Guest LDanielle

Fructis was quite good for me actually, made my hair smell nice.

Guest mishmosh

oh nooooooooo. leaves a horrid silicone deposit on hair and needs washing next day.

Ive just discovered Frizz Ease. Great stuff!

I currently use the tresseme colour revitalising conditioner, and I have to say it doent do much for me. My hair is really dry and this doesnt help at all. I also have to use about a whole HANDFUL just to make my hair soft. It smells good though.