Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Any baseball players in here? I absolutely love baseball. I live for it. Until recently, I've dominated on the mound. I throw a fastball/curveball/slider/knuckle/change combo.

However, one year ago, I snapped off a slider too hard in practice and fucked up my INNER ELBOW horribly. After that, whenever I threw, it felt like there was a little man inside my elbow with a knife and he sliced my tendons everytime I threw a ball. I don't know how else to put it. It felt like my tendons were undergoing chinese torture or something. I COULD NOT THROW AT ALL.

Now, it's almost one year later and I'm slowly getting back into pitching.

I threw a few days a week last week and my elbow feels a little tender today, but not like it used to. WHAT CAN I DO TO PREVENT THE INJURY AGAIN? Fix my pitching mechanics? I throw overhead. None of that sidearm bullshit.

Also, what PAIN RELIEVERS/THERAPY/STRETCHES can help remove the pain/inflammation in case this fires up again?

Perhaps a cortizone shot now would be the best thing or no?

I need some advice. I NEED to produce this year on the mound. Whenever I pitch, I totally forget about my face. I'm totally focused on making that batter feel like an ass. :D

Please reply back.

It might just be a temporary solution, but you could try icing it every night.

You probably already do that, but what I do for my elbow (I'm a catcher...it's a bitch on my elbow and arm sometimes) anyways what I do is get some china gel/icy hot and I slather it all over my elbow and arm, then I get a wrap thingy and wrap it up to keep in the warm heat feeling.

I live baseball too. One thing you could do is pick up a TheraBand (I think), you know, the stretchy pieces of elastic with handles. I screwed up my shoulder in a bad way, and there are a lot of excersizes to do on that thing. Just go to a sports store and ask, they should have one...

Any baseball players in here? I absolutely love baseball. I live for it. Until recently, I've dominated on the mound. I throw a fastball/curveball/slider/knuckle/change combo.

However, one year ago, I snapped off a slider too hard in practice and fucked up my INNER ELBOW horribly. After that, whenever I threw, it felt like there was a little man inside my elbow with a knife and he sliced my tendons everytime I threw a ball. I don't know how else to put it. It felt like my tendons were undergoing chinese torture or something. I COULD NOT THROW AT ALL.

Now, it's almost one year later and I'm slowly getting back into pitching.

I threw a few days a week last week and my elbow feels a little tender today, but not like it used to. WHAT CAN I DO TO PREVENT THE INJURY AGAIN? Fix my pitching mechanics? I throw overhead. None of that sidearm bullshit.

Also, what PAIN RELIEVERS/THERAPY/STRETCHES can help remove the pain/inflammation in case this fires up again?

Perhaps a cortizone shot now would be the best thing or no?

I need some advice. I NEED to produce this year on the mound. Whenever I pitch, I totally forget about my face. I'm totally focused on making that batter feel like an ass. :D

Please reply back.

i pitch tow man i can throw a slider curve fast ball slow curve fork ball i got alot of pitches to ia allways fear of fucking my arm up its some thing that stays in your head anyway goodluck getting back.

what you should do is get cortisone injections two days prior to your starts. it will kill the pain but you may fuck ur arm up badly