Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
.brian.

Eucerin Redness Relief Daily Perfecting Lotion

I have tried neutrogena oil free moisture for sensitive skin and it makes me very very very red. I was searching the web for reviews of Eucerin Redness Relief Daily Perfecting Lotion and the reviews have me skeptical. I read that many people say it leaves a green tint on your face.

I want to try it, but am just skeptical. Should I stick it out with the neutrogena or try the eucerin? I am on the regimen, BTW.

I don't know about it's calming properties..

But the green tint in the cream.. it's sort of like when you mix colours together. The green is meant to mix with your redness to make your skin appear a normal colour. (counteract it)

Maybe they are using too much or don't have red enough skin.

That could be what's happening to them. Sorry if you already knew that part. :shhh:

to be honest with you, i did not know that. i just dont want to buy this and have my face be green or anything when i go to class. it is kind of pricey($15) and i don't want to waste my money. thanks for the reply.

anyone else with experience with this product? does this clog pores? anyone please before i go out and buy it!

I don't know of anyone using that.

If you are wanting to order something, try Complex 15, or Cetaphil moisturizer, those do not cause stinging or redness in most people. If you can find Eucerin Skin Renewal, go ahead and get it, although it is being discontinued soon and you might not find it in the future. Dan is formulating a new moisturizer for Regimen use, so keep an eye out for that in the future too.

If you are wanting to order something, try Complex 15, or Cetaphil moisturizer, those do not cause stinging or redness in most people. If you can find Eucerin Skin Renewal, go ahead and get it, although it is being discontinued soon and you might not find it in the future. Dan is formulating a new moisturizer for Regimen use, so keep an eye out for that in the future too.

yea i tried to find the eucerin skin renewal in the cvs and couldn't find it, and i heard that it is being discontinued. unfortuantly, i never got to try it. it sounds like it is between my mystery product and the complex 15. thanks for the info, brandy. if i indeed try the redness relief moistureizer, i will let everyone know how it works.

have no fear, for i have used this eucerin redness renewal...

its quite good against redness, though a bit tricky to apply.. if you have rough-dry skin, you would end up with green patches on your face if you use this. but if u have smooth red skin, its a good moisturizer that doesnt leave much shine and will reduce the appearance of your facial redness...for half a day.

when it says in the instructions "start with small amounts" or something like that.. it meant REALLY small amounts...

Okay, I'm a bit out of the loop. Eucerin is being discontinued? When? Why? Is there a link to a thread about this?

I finally get my hands on the stuff, fall in love and now this? AAAAAAAAARGH!

There have been a few threads about recently. Dan contacted Eucerin when someone else mentioned it was being discontinued, and they confirmed that it would no longer be available by January. Sooooo, Dan is trying to come up with a close substitute to the Eucerin.

have no fear, for i have used this eucerin redness renewal...

its quite good against redness, though a bit tricky to apply.. if you have rough-dry skin, you would end up with green patches on your face if you use this. but if u have smooth red skin, its a good moisturizer that doesnt leave much shine and will reduce the appearance of your facial redness...for half a day.

when it says in the instructions "start with small amounts" or something like that.. it meant REALLY small amounts...

I agree with you...I use this lotion for my cheeks because they flush...If you have dry patches dont use this lotion because it will just make it look bad. I dont however feel it works to stop my flushing at all anymore. At first it was great but now it just evens my skin tone a little. I still use it but it doesnt really help conseal my flushing :wall:

Eucerin Clear Skin Formula

3-Step System

1. Eucerin® Pore Purifying Foaming Wash

Removes make-up and dirt, while eliminating excess oil. Gentle and non-drying, it improves your complexion without leaving pore-clogging residue behind. Soap-free and fragrance-free, the Pore Purifying Foaming Wash is safe to use twice a day without stripping skin of its natural oils.

2. Eucerin® Deep Action Toner

Deeply cleanses and unclogs pores without drying. It's ideal for problem T-Zone areas (chin, nose and forehead), this gentle-acting formula contains lactic acid to keep pores clear, leaving skin feeling clean and refreshed.

3. Eucerin® Daily Control & Care Moisturizer

Delivers lactic acid directly to the pores where problems originate and helps keep troublesome skin under control. Since lactic acid gently exfoliates, it helps prevent clogged pores. Used after cleansing and toning, it also provides vital oil-free moisturization for a clear, healthy complexion.

anyone use this regimen? or any of these products, for that matter?

There have been a few threads about recently. Dan contacted Eucerin when someone else mentioned it was being discontinued, and they confirmed that it would no longer be available by January. Sooooo, Dan is trying to come up with a close substitute to the Eucerin.

[dies]

Have there been threads discussing a mass protest? We have enough users on this website to write at least 100's of letters begging for the lotion to be continued.

BTW, Eucerin has a clear skin forumla on their website which has a lotion containing lactic acid (I think it is spf free) would this basically be the same as the skin renewal? I know we need spf but if Dan's new lotion doesn't work out, and we just applied the clear skin formula at night. Would we achieve the same results?

I don't know if this is a new line but does Dan or other regimen users approve of these products? I wonder if their gentle cleanser would work well with the regimen.

http://www.eucerinus.com/skincare/moisturi.../clearskin.html

3 Simple Steps to Clearer, Smoother, Healthier-Looking Skin

Specially made for adult blemish prone skin, Eucerin Clear Skin Formula’s unique pore-targeting system delivers lactic acid directly to the pores, where problems originate. Proven to unclog pores, lactic acid gently clears dead skin while keeping it moisturized and supple. For best results follow the 3-step system designed to keep your skin clear without drying or irritating.

Eucerin Clear Skin Formula

3-Step System

1. Eucerin® Pore Purifying Foaming Wash

Removes make-up and dirt, while eliminating excess oil. Gentle and non-drying, it improves your complexion without leaving pore-clogging residue behind. Soap-free and fragrance-free, the Pore Purifying Foaming Wash is safe to use twice a day without stripping skin of its natural oils.

2. Eucerin® Deep Action Toner

Deeply cleanses and unclogs pores without drying. It's ideal for problem T-Zone areas (chin, nose and forehead), this gentle-acting formula contains lactic acid to keep pores clear, leaving skin feeling clean and refreshed.

3. Eucerin® Daily Control & Care Moisturizer

Delivers lactic acid directly to the pores where problems originate and helps keep troublesome skin under control. Since lactic acid gently exfoliates, it helps prevent clogged pores. Used after cleansing and toning, it also provides vital oil-free moisturization for a clear, healthy complexion.

All Eucerin Clear Skin Formula products are:

• Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)

• Non-acnegenic (won’t cause acne)

• Non-irritating (well-tolerated by blemish prone skin)

Finally, with Eucerin Clear Skin Formula, there’s a gentle, effective way to deal with adult blemish prone skin.

lol about a mass protest. Thing is they are discontinuing the Eucerin Skin Renewal due to lack of consumer response, it wasn't as good a seller as they hoped, even with all of us ordering it, I guess it wasn't enough for them to keep making it.

That other moisturizer you have mentioned looks fine, but I don't know of anyone who has tried it with the Regimen.

Let us know how it is if you try it out. I would be concerned that they might discontinue the entire line of clear skin formula products, but I don't know for sure.

I have been using lactic acid for a few weeks... and i love it...

( i hate the smell though)..I use Intaglio's LAC lotion-5%... but i can no longer find it on their web site..

Long term topical application of lactic acid/lactate lotion has shown to prevent acne...check out the following study:

http://www.ijdvl.com/article.asp?issn=0378...139;aulast=Garg

What about this Product:

Eucerin® Renewal Alpha Hydroxy Lotion SPF 15 would this work instead of the soon to be discont. Eucerin Skin Renewal Day Lotion SPF 15.

Thank you,

David