Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

which prescription topical medication should i ask my doctor about that can deal with these small bumps around my forehead and cheek areas (along with whiteheads)? I dont have any large cysts, just annoying small bumps (rosacea maybe?) and whiteheads. The reason i ask for only topicals is because i was once on minocycline and suffered one of its serious side effects, which was a gastrointestinal inflammation. So, anyone have any suggestions?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

ack. stay AWAY from retin A. it will dry up your face and peel it off...personally i think Retin A is better for getting rid of marks.

For small bumps ask for Benzamycin. i've been on it for 10 years. works great. lots of BP and an anti-biotic component that will cure what you have and prevent what you don't and take down inflammation.

just my two cents

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes