Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wilko

Just bought one of these...

http://www.1st-incentives.co.uk/details.asp?proid=257

Its a viva facial sauna system.  =D> Hoping this will help clear my skin and make it look really nice again :D oppinions on these types of machines and their effects on acne?

Wont help... Acne begins deep under the skin. This just relaxes the pores n shit like that. Doesnt really do anything BELOW the skin.

what about making it look better mine looks like shit and rough :D

Not sure. All I read was that steam just opens up the pores. And that's not enough to help acne obviously.

Guest fatman_uk

I had a facial sauna/steamer about 3 years ago, it was shit an only made my face more sensitive, red, an sometimes dry too.

To be honest, i had more success from filling a bowl or my bathroom sink with hot water an puttin my face over it with a towel over my head.

-Gaz

Hi there i have noticed some of us mentioned abt steaming the face but i was thinkin....it will dry the face more and irritate it right? WIll a facial mask do the same thing as a facial steaming. I mean it is great it we can open up the pores but then after that if your face gets irritated........any alternatives or proper way to do our"pore cleansing?"