Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daz2

accutane for a second time?

i've been off roaccutane for 6 months and about 4 weeks ago one pimple has grown into a full scale breakout with no sign of letting up. I feel really bummed that all my patience has gone to waste and althought the acne isn't as worse as it once was it feels like it will never go.

i'm 18 and wanted to start uni next yr with a fresh face and as a new person but it hardly feels like this can happen since i still have the red marks since while on roaccutane. I'm not sure whether to go back on or not...

when someone has gone on roaccutane/accutane for the 2nd time how did people cope with it? what were the side-effects like? did you still get the red marks?

roaccutane was like hell for me but i'd rather 4-5 months of hell than another couple of yrs of feeling like shit

Daz

i've been off roaccutane for 6 months and about 4 weeks ago one pimple has grown into a full scale breakout with no sign of letting up. I feel really bummed that all my patience has gone to waste and althought the acne isn't as worse as it once was it feels like it will never go.

i'm 18 and wanted to start uni next yr with a fresh face and as a new person but it hardly feels like this can happen since i still have the red marks since while on roaccutane. I'm not sure whether to go back on or not...

when someone has gone on roaccutane/accutane for the 2nd time how did people cope with it? what were the side-effects like? did you still get the red marks?

roaccutane was like hell for me but i'd rather 4-5 months of hell than another couple of yrs of feeling like shit

Daz

My second experience on Accutane (and third and fourth) were pretty much the same as the first. Not much was different.

ani_in_fl,

What about your improvements post-Accutane? Has your acne become less and less severe over the years, after all the courses? Or does it always return to the same baseline severity after Accutane?

Does your acne stay away longer and longer after each course or do you find that it always returns predictably after a certain length of time has passed?

Good info. Thanks. You have a nice smile in that picture.

Paul

Daz

My second experience on Accutane (and third and fourth) were pretty much the same as the first. Not much was different.