Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

lmao

hey, when ur a real fan, it's not about the sex. she is pretty hot though.

and i'm only a year older than her. so i'm good

i'm in love

IPB Image

this is emma watson btw. i'm a huge fan

jail bait :shock:

Not jailbait if that guy is under 18 you need to keep in mind there are teenagers on this board too xD and if he is over 18 well....he can just be like those creepy oslen twin guys. It's not like they are ever going to meet them or anything anyways so who cares.

Guest mishmosh
keana reeves

LOL. You will find he is batting for the other team love!

Guest LDanielle

E V A N G E L I N E L I L L YIPB Image

She looks a lot better in Lost than she does in that pic with that make-up!

IPB Image

Miyavi

IPB Image

Gackt

IPB Image

Kyo

All three above are Japanese, and all are men. They're all sooo pretty <33

-waits to be called weird- :whistle:

i thought you were trying to say you're a lezzy when I first saw all those... they are attractive though

I don't really have major crushes on 'celebrities' but a few people I find attractive are:

Brian Molko

Matt Bellamy

Keanu Reeves (not keana ;) )

I also find Angelina Jolie, Uma Thurman and Gemma Ward (well obviously) extremely attractive even though I don't really swing that way.. could be called a crush though in a way lol because I find them fascinatingly gorgeous (especially the last one)

Guest Freak_Turbulence

E V A N G E L I N E L I L L YIPB Image

IPB Image

Miyavi

IPB Image

Gackt

IPB Image

Kyo

All three above are Japanese, and all are men. They're all sooo pretty <33

-waits to be called weird- :whistle:

i thought you were trying to say you're a lezzy when I first saw all those... they are attractive though

I don't really have major crushes on 'celebrities' but a few people I find attractive are:

Brian Molko

Matt Bellamy

Keanu Reeves (not keana ;) )

I also find Angelina Jolie, Uma Thurman and Gemma Ward (well obviously) extremely attractive even though I don't really swing that way.. could be called a crush though in a way lol because I find them fascinatingly gorgeous (especially the last one)

I have a thing for Brian Molko too. I'm not sure if you've visited their web site lately, but they just released the 3rd installment of their studio diary. The producer said something like, he wants them to make a first album all over again. I seriously found SWG just as good as WYIN, maybe even a bit better. I'm really really looking forward to the next album though....high expectations. I have Second Sight running on a loop as we speak.

Anthony Stewart Head. Giles, from Buffy.

Alan Rickman.

I've got a thing for older British men. ;)

Jewel Staitley (Kaily, from Firefly).

J. August Richards (from Angel - boys got such BUEATIFUL eyes!)

Oh, the list could go on and on.......

Guest mishmosh

I used to have a major thing for Jude Law. Not now, as he's a seedy lowlife!

Im onto Orlando Bloom now. I do like my English chaps.

Mmmmm........english chaps. Here in America, men with the english accent is like a fine wine. Hard to find but sought after!

I love Miyavi too. I'm so not interested in guys with short hair. It's so 1950's.

I hate short hair too. Especially buzz cuts. Ewww military guys. I just don't like muscles on guys .. I have muscle phobia. And I like guys with very feminine attributes. And I like guys that don't dress like shit just because they are guys and feel like they don't have to care. They just throw on jeans, an old t-shirt, and a pair of tennis shoes. God I have tennis shoes phobia too. I hate it when people wear a pair of old ugly running shoes with their daily attire. It's hideous. Even new running shoes.

Muscle phobia?

I never knew there were girls out there who don't dig muscles on guys. But it's good to know that there are girls out there who like long locks on guys. I'm a guy with long hair, and really, it makes me feel more powerful and sexy compared to my guy friends with short hair. The acne tones it down a bit though, but thanks to my hair, I can hide it - in a way... I also dress pretty ghetto, but the girls I know seem to care about it more. :think: Guys who wear jerseys, and dress like usher seem to get the most attention. That's the case for me anyway. Good to know that there are girls out there who think otherwise. :dance:

My celebrity crush would have to be:

MILLA JOVOVICH!!! :wub:

:drool::drool::drool:

Guest LDanielle
I have a thing for Brian Molko too. I'm not sure if you've visited their web site lately, but they just released the 3rd installment of their studio diary. The producer said something like, he wants them to make a first album all over again. I seriously found SWG just as good as WYIN, maybe even a bit better. I'm really really looking forward to the next album though....high expectations. I have Second Sight running on a loop as we speak.

Guest Mr K

I used to have a major thing for Jude Law. Not now, as he's a seedy lowlife!

Im onto Orlando Bloom now. I do like my English chaps.

Isnt he an aussie?

Guest mishmosh

chuckle. nooooooo

He's from Canterbury in Kent, England. My friend was in the same year as him at school

E V A N G E L I N E L I L L Y

I agree Thats the only pic I could find of her that half decent though.

i dont know about u guys but i love Lindsay Lohan even though her skin doesnt look that good but whocares, shes attractive

IPB Image