Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

To be honest, i don't think celebrities look at all attractive. I mean remove the makeup and god knows whats under there.

IPB Image

Miyavi

IPB Image

Gackt

IPB Image

Kyo

All three above are Japanese, and all are men. They're all sooo pretty <33

-waits to be called weird- :whistle:

Guest *Clara

I love Miyavi too. I'm so not interested in guys with short hair. It's so 1950's.

I love Miyavi too. I'm so not interested in guys with short hair. It's so 1950's.

I hate short hair too. Especially buzz cuts. Ewww military guys. I just don't like muscles on guys .. I have muscle phobia. And I like guys with very feminine attributes. And I like guys that don't dress like shit just because they are guys and feel like they don't have to care. They just throw on jeans, an old t-shirt, and a pair of tennis shoes. God I have tennis shoes phobia too. I hate it when people wear a pair of old ugly running shoes with their daily attire. It's hideous. Even new running shoes.

Guest Freak_Turbulence

I hate short hair too. Especially buzz cuts. Ewww military guys. I just don't like muscles on guys .. I have muscle phobia. And I like guys with very feminine attributes. And I like guys that don't dress like shit just because they are guys and feel like they don't have to care. They just throw on jeans, an old t-shirt, and a pair of tennis shoes. God I have tennis shoes phobia too. I hate it when people wear a pair of old ugly running shoes with their daily attire. It's hideous. Even new running shoes.

Maybe they don't dress like this because they feel like they don't have to care, maybe they dress like this because they have their priorities straight. When you juxtapose pre-teen girls being raped by a rebel in NE Congo to being turned off by guys who wear sneakers, I care more about the former. I try to keep my superficiality to a minimum knowing what is happening in the world around me.

Guest *Clara

Get back in that kitchen and make me breakfast turb.

Guest Freak_Turbulence

Get back in that kitchen and make me breakfast turb.

Huh?

And you can call me Nick...

Guest tenshigirl25

johnny depp..paul walker..donnell jones

IPB Image

Miyavi

IPB Image

Gackt

IPB Image

Kyo

All three above are Japanese, and all are men. They're all sooo pretty <33

-waits to be called weird- :whistle:

GACKT-CHAN!!!!!!

GOD he's sooooo damn sexy. I LOVE GACKT.

I wish I was rich enough to go to Japan and stalk him. HAHA

this is my fav. pic of him.

IPB Image