Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Healme

Hey Everyone, I'd like some help

I've been a lurker for a while, and after reading some of the stuff on this messageboard, I got to say, you are some of the most informative and all around helpful and nice people I have ever seen on the internet, and I was just wondering if you could help me out with my scarring. Granted, some of it isn't "acne related", but morely, I think some of it was caused by my once crazy measures to get rid of acne, heck, I don't even know if it was that, all I know is that it's there. Anyway, on to the pictures.

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0PADOAnwRCAk...428403477108570

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0PQDYAq4ReRY...428403524532962

(meh, I would post them right here, but I don't know how at the moment)

What I'd really like is

A. An explanation of what I have on my face

B. What I can do to get rid of it

C. Cost

I would appreciate ANY help that you guys could give me, and I look forward to hearing from you. If need be, you could IM me on AIM, my Sn is Keepitgeneric, or, on MSN, [email protected]

Thank you.

Granted, some of it isn't "acne related",

I see a light scratch type of scar which you wouldn't be able to see in any normal light. Just say you fell of your bike when you were younger.

I just don't know what I have, that's the problem. Are they Icepicks? Rolling Scars? I couldn't tell you. I can't live with them, they drive me crazy. I guess I could try the vinegar method....if they are rollinging.... :-s

Did you have acne scars?????? I can only see 2 scars and they look like you might have been in a knife fight...

Perhaps you can repost your photos - and not make the light so yellow - coz it's not easy to see your skin tone.

Meh...perhaps they weren't acne scars, because, like I said, I used to be psychotic and very extreme in my anti-acne "war". However, now that I have been using the regimen, I've been really really clear, but now I'd like to get rid of all these hideous marks that I *think* I made as a result of what I did. I am TRYING the vinegar method, and for some reason, I think it's working....

By the way, Maya, I took over 30 pictures on High Quality with my digital camera, they ALL came out similar to that. Some may say that they are just really shallow and I shouldn't worry about them, but I can't.

Maybe try some subscion with your scars...

No i would go a punch graft/excision session then follow it up with full face CO2 laser. Basically you're looking at $5000+ to treat your type of scarring.

No seriously stick with the vinegar and lemon method if it works for you or maybe dab some super cp serum on just the scars.