Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello, I thought I would share a recent story. Its not thaaat bad but it made me feel like a load of shit.

*kids one grade younger than us pass by*

FATTY: Haha they look just like you (Referring to my height)

ME: *Really fake laugh*

GENERALLY UGLY: No you look your age... (By the way, this boy sends me instant messages describing in detail how ugly I am)

CHUBBY: Well no offense but you have acne they can never have.

GENERALLY UGLY: Yeah, why dont you just get pimple cream or laser. AND REALLY overdose, get a ton of pimple cream and laser it and I MEAN REALLY laser your face off.

Hmph. Well ill just think, I would be way ass better looking than them once my skin is clear... someday

All the times i've been harassed by proactiv people at the mall .. those were pretty funny times. Oh, a recent one. I was working a few days ago and I can do this thing where I dislocate my shoulder sockets. So I showed it to this one girl and this waiter named Matt says "Oh my god!" and I said "Yep. Sexy, huh?" and he replies "Yeah, sexy like that zit on your chest"

Hahaha people are great.

About 2 days ago I see one of my aunts I rarley see. She takes one look at my face and says "Oh my god" and walks away...... WTF does that mean.

Maybe about 4 years ago a friend of mine said that this other girl in my class said myacne was a good look for me.... I dont know how mean either of them were being, or weither she even said that. I sort of forced a weak smile.

So I dragged her into the bathroom, smashed all her teeth in on a urinal and skull f***ed her

I didnt say anything, and I think that was it for me, except for maybe when I was on roids for this condition when I came out of the hospital and my acne was baaad, I dont remember. (the great thing about weed is, youre not troubled by your past cus you dont remember it.)

there was a formal thingy going on and I was sitting at one table where other girls are also sitting. then one girl just said out loud before sitting down "oh my god, her face" :mad:

I knew I was in trouble when I got into his car. His hands were all over me but I was too sedated to get them off of me.

It all started a few hours earlier. I was alone at home and I was depressed. I decided to go out for a drink and maybe go dancing. There he was at the club wearing a wife-beater and a pair of glasses. He looked nice enough.

He bought me a drink and the next thing I know I was snorting white powder with him in the VIP room. I didn't know it at the time but it was GHB. Somehow he managed to get me into the car.

From there I was pretty much fucked.

I sat there for hours while he recommended cleansers. It was a blur. The next thing I knew I was alone in a park. I was sore and I didn't know why. I looked down and I knew that.. I knew that I had just gotten date-facialed. My black-heads had been picked and my pimples broken. It all happened so fast.

I went home (that was my biggest mistake) and slept. When I woke up I was too stunned to get help. I didn't do any thing for a week. Then I went to the police who basically laughed me out of the building.

Since then all I've been trying to do is heal. Acne ruined my life. The worst part? I don't even like men that way. Only a lady can touch my face like that. I'm don't even feel human now.

I knew I was in trouble when I got into his car. His hands were all over me but I was too sedated to get them off of me.

It all started a few hours earlier. I was alone at home and I was depressed. I decided to go out for a drink and maybe go dancing. There he was at the club wearing a wife-beater and a pair of glasses. He looked nice enough.

He bought me a drink and the next thing I know I was snorting white powder with him in the VIP room. I didn't know it at the time but it was GHB. Somehow he managed to get me into the car.

I sat there for hours while he recommended cleansers. It was a blur. The next thing I knew I was alone in a park. I was sore and I didn't know why. I looked down and I knew that.. I knew that I had just gotten date-facialed. My black-heads had been picked and my pimples broken. It all happened so fast.

I went home (that was my biggest mistake) and slept. When I woke up I was too stunned to get help. I didn't do any thing for a week. Then I went to the police who basically laughed me out of the building.

Since then all I've been trying to do is heal. Acne ruined my life. The worst part? I don't even like men that way. Only a lady can touch my face like that. I'm don't even feel human now.

what?!

This is some shit, this story beats all of mine. Lets me get this right before I start laughing my ass off. You just madeup a term as to date-rape you got date-facial. When you say facial I'm thinking his man juice was bursted all over your face. But as I continue reading, he tried to play plastic surgeon to remove your acne or so to seem. I'm sure alittle sperm wouldn't brake open your acne. Then you say Acne ruined your life. Makes no sense to your story where acne had any influence what so ever . Or was it acne's fualt you sniffed the powder? Or Acne is why you got this "Date-Facial". Your story is sympathetic to a point, then you got people like me who read between the lines.

This is a joke or a sick fantasy.

Fuck you for making light of my trauma. This is a support forum and if I say I got my zits picked by a stranger while I was drugged, I got my zits picked by a stranger while I was drugged damnit.

avatar, dont be mad I think you just explained your story a little poorly because Im in the same boat as newguy, I almost laughed my ass off.

From what I understand you went to a club... met some guy, did a few lines in the vip, then he brought u to a park somewhere and talked to you about your acne..... and then picked at your acne... and cummed all over your face, and left you in the park meanwhile u were in a daze the whole time? Kind of bizarre

Guest *Clara

I didn't expect there to be so many sexual perverts on the internet.

I agree. :lol2:

What the hell do you expect when you use the word 'facial' in a story involving some strange man that drugged you, cocaine, and being in a daze.

What the hell do you expect when you use the word 'facial' in a story involving some strange man that drugged you, cocaine, and being in a daze.

Well since this is a skin-care forum.. :rolleyes:

Guest charyan

i remember one time when i was in year 9 i think it was and my acne was bad at this point, i was just walking home and these 2 younger kids made a comment right in my face about it, cant remember what is was, but i felt shitty either way.

But i had my revenge, in my leaving year one of the kids who made fun of me had pretty bad acne and i had finished my accutane a few weeks before and i was clear so i thought i'd take the piss out of him a bit until i left, here are some of the things i said

"You have more spots than a dalmation"

"Would you like some cheese with your pizza?"

"What was it you said to me again? Something about being spotty, glad to see your following my example"

"You spotty happyflowers, not so funny now is it!"

this probably makes me a bad person but it really was great, one of the most rewarding experiences of my life.

*note. i've never made fun of anyones acne other than that point, solely for the reason he deserved it.

What goes around comes around

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.

People are so mean to you guys :(

I haven't met mean people like that but I've come close to some of them.

I was walking with my friend in a mall and this lady was giving out flyers.

She passed my friend one and none for me.

When I looked at it, it had something to do with facials.

I was so sad. She must have thought no amount of facials could save my face. :(

With the same friend, we entered this gift shop. And this girl was just STARING at my face non-stop. She was looking and looking, as if she was ready to pick at it. I was so embarassed I didn't even look at her. Quickly walked out of the shop.

Also, there are times when people comment my face as "seriously serious" and stuff like that.

My story:

I used be a nice kid, had many friends , even the mail man new my name. Till one day I got acne. Thats when my life change mentally and pyschically. I begged my mother to take me to the derm. She refused, she recommended me not to pick at my acne and more will not show. I was furious. I tried everything from lathering dog urin on my face to drinking bleach. Nothing worked. NOTHING! I spent all my money that I had recieved on acne creams and pills. Thats when I knew I was in trouble. I pickedup an addictive habit. Cleaning my face. The temptation of cleaning my face was overwelhming. I couldn't stop. I couldn't proceed with life of the red marks on my face. I started stealing money from my parents. Whatever was laying around would not be their anymore. I stole money from my mothers purse just to have a feel of a hopefull dream that one day my acne will not be.

My parents started to notice my actions. The bathroom door locked for many hours with the faucet running constantly. They approuched me in confidence and blamed me for missing money they had earned. I could not take on this tragedy that had embarked upon me. I told them stories and fairy tales on how I could not have done these deeds. They seen threw me like a crystal clear sheet of glass. My father handed me three hundred dollars and demanded I leave their residence immediatly. I accepted this friendly gesture and aknowledged I would not let them down. The three hundred dollars would get me an endless supply of acne creams and acne pills. So it seemed at the time. I bairly packed any of my belongings, the excitement was bursting threw my blood stream like a speeding bullet. As I was rushing out the house. My father tried to pep talk me about life and how to percieve it. His words were but a blur. I seen lips move but not words. I did catch "money, apartment". But that doesn't matter at this time.

I roamed the streets for many hours hopeing to find a Rite Aid open. To my surprisement! There behold the famous red words as if God gave me a sign. Rite Aid. I entered this holy land and raided the shelves. I grabbed anything that had acne or face written on the front. I felt as if the world revovled around me. I loaded 5 carts of useful ingrediants for my cure.

As I was heading toward the cashier, My hands trembled in excitement. Sweat dropped from my head. I could bairly walk but I had to continue my destiny. In an instances, she replied in her grinchy sqeeky voice "It comes to three hundred and four dollars". I gave her everything I had and even the shirt off my back. She then replies "This is not acceptable, you need four more dollars". I started to scream in agony and pain. My eyes bulged as if my fate had been sealed for failure. I told her I will be back with the four dollars.

I scrounged the land around the Rite Aid. I begged for money from the locals but their greediness was too strong. It got to the point where I would give head for four dollars. Their are discisions in life that cannot be done, theres more options and more ways around a problem. I couldn't find either, so I went out and sucked some....

Lets just say I got what I needed in the end.

The best is these shitheads I work with. I'm a grown up. I work a full time job as a research chemist for a cosmetics company.

I've always had mild acne, but it was easily controlled by OTC stuff. Last summer my skin went nuts. It was covered in little bumbs and huge red cysts. People at work were like "don't you wash your face??."

My boss said "Why don't you use Clear Complexion? (a makeup that my company makes) it has sal acid in it"

My boss told me "You used to be so pretty."

One time, I was supposed to go to NYC for a meeting with marketing, and my boss said:

"You can't go like that, can't you some makeup on to cover that up"

I'm not a fucking model, I'm a chemist!!!!! The way she sees it is that I have to go to NYC to present stuff that my lab formulated to marketing. If my face looks like shit, they're going to think the stuff I made made my face like that. It's bullshit.

The best was when I was on Dan's Regimen and my face way bright red and peeling. Everyone was like "why don't you go to a doctor"

I'm almost clear now....so I don't get as much abuse from these morons. It's funny though, because we all went to school for this stuff. We all should know that acne isn't cause by not washing your face.....

The chef who i used to say "hello" to when i was skating in the car park behind his curry house pissed me off.. i was walking home through the car park one day and he was out having a cigarette. i said "hello" and he goes "WHAT HAPPEND TO YOUR FACE?" really loud across the car park so all the other people could hear. nobhead.

stopped saying hello to him now. thatll teach him. :think:

My story:

I used be a nice kid, had many friends , even the mail man new my name. Till one day I got acne. Thats when my life change mentally and pyschically. I begged my mother to take me to the derm. She refused, she recommended me not to pick at my acne and more will not show. I was furious. I tried everything from lathering dog urin on my face to drinking bleach. Nothing worked. NOTHING! I spent all my money that I had recieved on acne creams and pills. Thats when I knew I was in trouble. I pickedup an addictive habit. Cleaning my face. The temptation of cleaning my face was overwelhming. I couldn't stop. I couldn't proceed with life of the red marks on my face. I started stealing money from my parents. Whatever was laying around would not be their anymore. I stole money from my mothers purse just to have a feel of a hopefull dream that one day my acne will not be.

My parents started to notice my actions. The bathroom door locked for many hours with the faucet running constantly. They approuched me in confidence and blamed me for missing money they had earned. I could not take on this tragedy that had embarked upon me. I told them stories and fairy tales on how I could not have done these deeds. They seen threw me like a crystal clear sheet of glass. My father handed me three hundred dollars and demanded I leave their residence immediatly. I accepted this friendly gesture and aknowledged I would not let them down. The three hundred dollars would get me an endless supply of acne creams and acne pills. So it seemed at the time. I bairly packed any of my belongings, the excitement was bursting threw my blood stream like a speeding bullet. As I was rushing out the house. My father tried to pep talk me about life and how to percieve it. His words were but a blur. I seen lips move but not words. I did catch "money, apartment". But that doesn't matter at this time.

I roamed the streets for many hours hopeing to find a Rite Aid open. To my surprisement! There behold the famous red words as if God gave me a sign. Rite Aid. I entered this holy land and raided the shelves. I grabbed anything that had acne or face written on the front. I felt as if the world revovled around me. I loaded 5 carts of useful ingrediants for my cure.

As I was heading toward the cashier, My hands trembled in excitement. Sweat dropped from my head. I could bairly walk but I had to continue my destiny. In an instances, she replied in her grinchy sqeeky voice "It comes to three hundred and four dollars". I gave her everything I had and even the shirt off my back. She then replies "This is not acceptable, you need four more dollars". I started to scream in agony and pain. My eyes bulged as if my fate had been sealed for failure. I told her I will be back with the four dollars.

I scrounged the land around the Rite Aid. I begged for money from the locals but their greediness was too strong. It got to the point where I would give head for four dollars. Their are discisions in life that cannot be done, theres more options and more ways around a problem. I couldn't find either, so I went out and sucked some....

My story:

LMAO!

:D

that was so funny