Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
goddamnspots

Please help!! Had these spots for years...

Hey, well baiscally ive had these small pimples which are in large densitys around my t-zone; chin, around my mouth, nose and forehead. They are like imbedded underneath my skin... nothing ever comes out unless i squeeze REALLY hard n a tiny bit of white stuff comes out..but otherwise they are constantly there, in pimple form under my skin and never go. i have had them for about 2 years now sometimes they increase, decrease etc. At the moment they are in mass forms and its starting to spread ACROSS my face. I just wish the damn things would atleast FORM and get rid of the gunk or whatever then they can go! Has anyone else had these type of spots/pimples before? What types of products/treatment do you use? My doctor gave me brevoxyl: benzoyl peroxide cream which kinda just decreased the intensity but they still remain there... and it also gives me really bad dry skin which i hate and it itches like hell so i use it on and off, im also on antibiotics; doxycycline capsules which make me feel so sick but oh well. im not seeing any results at all and its all making me so depressed and i have no self esteem/confidence anymore. I think i may stop using the antbiotics because i have heard lots of negative things about them and i would prefer do it all naturally so i dont mess up my body. Can anyone please please please give me any advice on anything which may help? It would be much appreciated. xxx

I had those too REALLY BAD on my cheeks, chin and forehead. Fortunately, I got on the regimen about a month ago and you wouldn't believe how smooth my skin is now.. They are pretty much all gone and my face looks great.