Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Iwoke up this morning to pee and I saw a NEW zit staring at me. Wouldn't you know that its right

on my left cheek where my scars are worst. Is there a product to deal with this 1 pimple. Also its

not fully out its under my skin also.

Whenever I get a new pimple I always put on 10% BP. The two brands I use are Clearasil 10% BP and OXY 10%. I say if you want to get rid of the pimple faster I suggest you get OXY, because the formula is more like a lotion-ish liquid so it would absorb to skin better. The clearasil is more like a cream. If you want you should try Neutrogena-on-the-spot BP, it's like a dollar more than Clearasil and OXy. It's probably the best BP that absorbs into your skin it's practically lotion. I've only tried this once, and I didn't really like it..... like whenever I get a pimple I put loads and loads of OXY on, so when I put loads and loads of Neutrogena on the spot on it absorbs to your skin and can cause redness. Also neutrogena says it vanishes after you put it on and that is true! Not like OXy and clearasil