Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Unknown.

people with very dry sensetive skin

i really need a good cleanser.i stopped using bp and been washing twice a day and only applying complex 15.i havent been breaking out but i have really sensetive skin,clogged pores and right after i wash my face it feels very tight and dry.i have to put alot of lotion to stop the drynes but then my face looks really shiney and oily with some flakes in certain spots..the bp and the regimen helped clear up my moderate acne alot but now i just need a good cleanser to keep my face balanced and hopefully i will remain clear.these are all the cleansers ive tried and wre all too drying...purpose bar,basis bar,cetaphil liquid and bar,and right now im using purpose liquid..i would greatly appreciate any suggestions.

I don't really have dry skin, except when I was on BP. It dried by skin out kinda badly. I would reccomend Almay milk moisturizer.

Oh, and I wash my face with Tea Tree Oil.

Guest james11

Cetaphil - gentle skin cleanser. It's great for sensitive skin, just cleans the skin w/o stripping it!

Don't touch tea tree if you have sensitive skin.

well i gotta say cetaphil for dry sensitive skin, ph balance is some good stuff. spectro gel is not as good as cetaphil. good luck. with some cetaphil and complex 15 your skin is gonna be free from redness pretty quik.

I was gonna make a new topic for this but i figured ill just ask this here.I did some research and found that eucerin makes a face wash that s supposed to be very gentle.has any one tryed or heard about this?