Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,everybody. My name is Alex and im 14,from Israel.

I came along to this site by looking for information about accutane in google.

I have acne since i was 11.Yeah im still young and lots of people tell me that ill grow out of it. But i cant take it anymore. Last year my acne was really bad. I skipped a lot of school days just because i looked at the mirror in the morning. This year is a lot better. My acne got a lot better but it still annoying. I remember how clean my skin was, that makes me so sad. Altough my acne aint that bad i really want to get rid of it,and i really dont want to wait till ill be 18. I started accutane 2 days ago,really hope it will work.

People say im too young for accutane,but my derm said that its ok and i can take it. Im taking two pills everyday,20+10. Next month ill my dosage will be 60.

Well thanks for reading, and good luck to everyone with thire problems.

Cya,Alex.

First off, I'm only 15 so your not real young, second I've skipped school days several times because of my face,third its not that bad and your on accutane!?

It is bad. I have red bumbs all over my forhead,i have like 5 little cysts. and other acne spots. But its not too bad compared to some pictures i saw in the gallery.

Well, hopefully accutane does its stuff. I consider you lucky in a sense, because you can fight your acne. I can't do anything for my red marks:cry: So just hang in there:)

Thank you. My derm said that after i finish accutane ill have red marks. but they will fade in a couple of months. Also you can try some peels,Glycolic peels are good i heard,also you can try taking vitamin c with rose hips that i raed about on the red marks forum. Dont worry red marks will fade eventually.

I have to post this so many times I should put it as my siggy! I'm not rich, and when I say that I mean poor! Only treatments I can afford is aloe vera gel and lemon juice :( Although I can see a derm next year when my parents insurance is changed or something. What are you talking about vitamin C and what's rose hips?

Hey man, you're from Israel right? Why don't you go to the dead sea I've heard that it heals all types of skin problems. I plan on going there next summer to be cured!!

Guest pop tarts

I think you have to wait 6 - 12 months till you can use peels. Anyway, I never heard of redmarks fading in just months! Most of mine last many years. Only peels were able to get rid of them.

wow, when i was your age i was too busy being a kid to worry about acne. mine didnt get bad till i was about 15 though. i wish i would of started caring about my face at your age. i didnt really do anything to my face till i was like 16. good luck!

wow, when i was your age i was too busy being a kid to worry about acne. mine didnt get bad till i was about 15 though. i wish i would of started caring about my face at your age. i didnt really do anything to my face till i was like 16. good luck!

Well I'm 12 and my whole life is basically evolved around my acne. I know it's bad, as I should concentrate on being a child, but I always think how much better my life could be if I had clear skin :D

xXx Daisy xXx

Welcome to teh boards. Buy teh Regime.

is your avatar meant to be a joke?? i found it funny, but then i saw u had some of dubya's quotes on your sig and began to worry....