Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Layce

Help guys please!!!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to start out by saying that I love this board..it is the most supportive friendly and most welcoming place you could go to talk about skincare - you guys rock!

I've included a picture below of some ice picks I've gotten recently that are really bothering me (at least I think they're ice picks)

Just wondering what you guys think in terms of what I could do to minimize their appearance? There are soo many possibilities...copper peptides, microderm, retin a peels?? I dunno what to do!!! Please help!

I hope I attached the picture right, if not i'll post it in my gallery as well.

I can't ever tell the difference between scars or even between scars and acne marks.:D Your skin is nice, not perfect but hey it still looks fine to me:) I have TONS, and TONs of acne marks on my cheeks, and I can't stand it, but you should be happy, you have pretty good skin;)

I can't ever tell the difference between scars or even between scars and acne marks.:D Your skin is nice, not perfect but hey it still looks fine to me:) I have TONS, and TONs of acne marks on my cheeks, and I can't stand it, but you should be happy, you have pretty good skin;)

Hey thanks :) It just makes you feel like crap tho, u know? Whoever you are and however severe they are it can just really get you down :S

Yes, espicially when you gf leaves u:( but trust me your skin is fine! You shouldn't feel so crappy, where if you ever have red marks as bad as mine you know why I'm saying that;)

Dear Layce, I checked out your picture in the gallery and I must say it is not bad at all! Cheer up, mine is much worse than yours. Take care!