Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If you're a man, and you want to find a woman, you better have at least one of these three things...(These are not in order of importance)

1. Big penis.

2. Money.

3. Looks.

If you don't possess one of these three things, you're not going to find the woman you want. That's the fact of the situation, and as soon as you accept this, you'll enjoy life a lot more. If you don't have one of these three things, just accept being single. Acceptance of who you are is a beautiful experience. In life, we tend to live in denial, thinking we can have all our dreams fulfilled, but that's a lie that we were brainwashed with. Our parents, movies and numerous other things lied to us. However, if you have one of those three things, you can definitely have a long lasting, loving relationship.

Accept who you are. It feels so much better than living in denial and constantly failing at dreams that go unfilfilled.

I agree to the last 2, they are relevent factors when you are trying to "market" yourself to women, however they are only important to some girls, and not others, so it isn't a universal rule.

and if you think you need a big schlong for a girl to like you... well your in for a suprise, girls don't care, and if they like you that much to get in bed with you then it sure as hell won't matter then unless you've met them in a bar and think after having sex that you will become a neat little couple.

If thinking this way helps you relax and live your days more comfortably thats all good, but I dont think it's a healthy take on things, personally.

What a wonderful outlook on life, how long did it take you to come to that conclusion?

Why are you commenting? Look at your face. You have not one damn blemish. Don't speak until you experience it.

I agree to the last 2, they are relevent factors when you are trying to "market" yourself to women, however they are only important to some girls, and not others, so it isn't a universal rule.

and if you think you need a big schlong for a girl to like you... well your in for a suprise, girls don't care, and if they like you that much to get in bed with you then it sure as hell won't matter then unless you've met them in a bar and think after having sex that you will become a neat little couple.

If thinking this way helps you relax and live your days more comfortably thats all good, but I dont think it's a healthy take on things, personally.

A big penis, if worked right, is way more satisfying than a small to average one. Face the facts.

The average length of the vagina is about 3-4 inches. When they get aroused it will elongate to accomidate the size of the guy, so it really doesn't matter, unless you use it as a psychological boost to your self worth. Some girls don't enjoy huge guys as it is uncomfortable during intercourse, Why did you come to this conclusion ? It would be interesting to read some female responses also.

Men and women have pressures - some in common, and others very different.

I'm not a man, so I don't know if those are the things that most men need to feel good about themselves, but I don't feel (at least from my point of view) those are the primary or sole things sought by all women. Some may consider those three most important and will look for them, but not all. In my humble opinion, I feel it takes more than those three things to ensure a lasting, loving relationship.

I think a man might need to feel successful to an extent, though, and perhaps this is measured by his position in society or financial income, or his penis, I don't know for sure. I know the latter is often very important for a man, and a part he can feel insecure about.

Our point of views can come about from our experiences with the opposite sex, influences growing up, what we were raised to believe. Sometimes it can simply be a perception we have formed on our own along the way. Everyone's views are different. We may not always agree but we have to at least respect that.

On another note, I think it's good for us to set goals and to believe in them and our abilities, but it's true that we may have to accept that not all our dreams might be achieved.

Why are you commenting? Look at your face. You have not one damn blemish. Don't speak until you experience it.

I have expierenced it, I did for quite some time. Money and looks can be a turn on. But from your post you say everybody is hopeless unless they meet one of your three conditions. How do you come to this conclusion?

Just wanted to add, I know some women may place importance on size and have preferences, but to me, it was never really something I thought about to be honest. I think a man would worry about this (naturally) more than a woman.

From things I have read and heard, some women who do place importance upon it claim that it is more the width, than the length that can make a difference in sensation, but most (from speaking with friends, others, and through research) seem to agree that it is how it is used that makes the difference, regardless of size. It's true that some also find it uncomfortable if the man is too big/large. Some may like it big, and some may like it small.

I personally think when someone is truly attentive to the other person's needs, and cares about their pleasure and comfort, that is more important. Having a big penis does not automatically equal this.

*I am also interested in knowing how the conclusion of those three things came about.

Sorry everyone for all the penis talk! :redface: It's nothing shameful or embarassing to talk about, but ok...maybe I'm still a little bit of a prude...

OMG......where to start.....The girls that only care about all or one of those things or will not go out with you because you aren't hung or super rich, is not the kind of girl I want and I'm guessing most others on this site don't want a girl like that either.

As for all this sex/penis talk, it's how you use it. Some guys can't satisfy a women with a huge one and other guys with smaller ones can be amazing in bed......

Men are more partial to big penises than women.

Think about it. How often do you hear women going on and on about big penises versus how often you hear about men going on and on about big penises?

When all is said and done, men like the big cock. Not women. (curious, since most men who talk about large dick also claim to be straight)

Sickening, your advice is crap and you know it. What you are doing is succumbing to the illusion that society has pushed on you. You are weakening to the lies. The media tells you that what men need to be successfull.

And you just eat it up. Fine, lap up the societal bullshit all you want.

The rest of us have lives to attend to.

You forgot to mention intelligence. Like that one Jeopardy guy who won over 30 shows, straight. Now how many women dig him.

Bs...you forgot many qualities especially charm. A room mate of mine in college has neither good looks or money and I never checked or cared to know the size of his penis but this man had charm and charisma like no other. He was able to get a job that he was under qualified for, a wife who's a knockout and he seems to do well in life. He knows how to communicate with others in a way that makes them feel at ease and good about themselves. Something which you seem to be the complete opposite of. Go watch your Fight Club and wallow in your sadness if you continue to keep that attitude OP.

Men are more partial to big penises than women.

Think about it. How often do you hear women going on and on about big penises versus how often you hear about men going on and on about big penises?

When all is said and done, men like the big cock. Not women. (curious, since most men who talk about large dick also claim to be straight)

Sickening, your advice is crap and you know it. What you are doing is succumbing to the illusion that society has pushed on you. You are weakening to the lies. The media tells you that what men need to be successfull.

And you just eat it up. Fine, lap up the societal bullshit all you want.

The rest of us have lives to attend to.

Well put Elsewhere! Men DO seem to go on about size much more than women. In my experience size doesn't matter - sex is not all about penetration, etc. I have had lovers who were large and lovers who were small/average. One guy, who was small, was one of the best lovers I've ever had! Anyway...I see someone as a whole person not just bits & pieces (genitalia ).

Lastly...I am a woman and NOT all of us are size queens, gold diggers, and/or superficial. (Some men are size kings (large breasts, etc), goldiggers and superficial!).

Guest Mr K

Another dumb ass thread.

Have u even fucked anyone, sickening?

of course the woman on this site will say its bullshit because most of them have HAD ACNE!! and they wont dis anyone who has, if you go out to the real world this is true except for the big penis part, i think all you need is a medium sized one like 6 or 7+

people with money,beautful women,nice cars ETC. are the same as people without.the only difference is will not to give up.if you come to the conclusion that all women want a big dick lots of money or what ever else that you dont have and thats just the way it is.....then you're only lying to yourself.every one feels insecure or inferior at times but if you really start to believe that then you will never reach your dreams..the people who fail the most in this world are the people who wind up the most succesful...why ? becuase they keep trying no matter how many times they fail.i could keep going on and on but im not.the only thing im gonna say is that mental and physical health are the most important things in the world.as long as you have those 2 things you could be whatever you want..

You forgot to mention intelligence. Like that one Jeopardy guy who won over 30 shows, straight. Now how many women dig him.

Credit where it's due, guy won over 70 shows.

And oh yeah, whoever said the average vagina is only 3-4 inches has never been in one...

I don't know much about the g-spot. Penetration just does not do it for me. It's all about the clitoral and body foreplay. But that doesn't mean that the g spot doesn't do it for other women.

The idea is that it is not a big dick that does it (like so many boast about), but rather how it is used. Forgive me, tonight I'm tired and itchy and mostly just want to be home (we're visiting the fiance's parents), so if I come off as strange or short, don't mind too much.