Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dicky_gerger

plz help!! just some quest about peel !?!? gonna take u guy lees than 10 sec. 2 reply ..

hey u guyz

I think i'm going to give the 'peel' a go.. but i still do not know peel to use coz there's so many of it..

At first i was so certain that I would order the Glycolic thingy but then I also have heard some other peel name on this board...

I am Asian, so u'll know how's my skin like.. ummmm i dun really have any zit now but there's lotta red marks (which happen to be there for ages already) and some scar (shallow one though, but it's still pretty noticable) and a giant pores..

So wut do u guy think? ummm.. :dance:

jeesner's peel

or

glycolic acid

and since there are so many brand for the glycolic acid.. which one would u suggest me to use lol ??

btw.. i'm in UK so there's no peel seeling over-the-counter.. so plz suggest the best place to buy it

thanxz in advance.. u save my life .. :pray:

hey u guyz

I think i'm going to give the 'peel' a go.. but i still do not know peel to use coz there's so many of it..

At first i was so certain that I would order the Glycolic thingy but then I also have heard some other peel name on this board...

I am Asian, so u'll know how's my skin like.. ummmm i dun really have any zit now but there's lotta red marks (which happen to be there for ages already) and some scar (shallow one though, but it's still pretty noticable) and a giant pores..

So wut do u guy think? ummm.. :dance:

jeesner's peel

or

glycolic acid

and since there are so many brand for the glycolic acid.. which one would u suggest me to use lol ??

btw.. i'm in UK so there's no peel seeling over-the-counter.. so plz suggest the best place to buy it

thanxz in advance.. u save my life .. :pray:

Well, jessner takes like a week to peel from, so it really depends on how much down time you have. You would probably see the quickest results from jessner as apposed to glycolic, but again you do have that down time. Jessner is safe for use on asian skin because it is not considered a deep peel so it should not affect your coloring at all. Both glycolic and jessner will help with marks but glycolic will take much longer. The jessner would deffinately help with the enlarged pores because it disolves the oils deep in your skin making the pore openings appear smaller. I like platinumskincare.com for peels. Although they dont sell jessner (at least they didnt last time I was there) I bought my jessner from AZGecko on ebay.