Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darkangel

neosporin

i have lots of redness and some shallow scarring all over my cheeks. will neosporin help? has any body tried it? please, id appreciate any replies. thank you.

Hi I have been using neosporin for a little over a month....it does not help with shallow scarring (but I have had good success with microdermabrasion for that) it HAS helped me significantly with the red marks....I use it twice a day and have noticed a difference and am very happy with it. Please let me know if you have any more questions I can help with =)

After cleansing my face I use witchhazel, let that dry then apply the neosporin, I let that kinda soak in a little then apply my moisturizer, then my makeup as usual.....at the end of the day I shower, cleanse my face with cleanser, let it dry then apply witchhazel, let it dry and then apply neosporin...basically I guess my face is only neosporin free about an hour a day...but I have had FEW pimples this month and a lot of redness is gone...I don't use a lot so you really don't feel it after it's on for a few minutes. Hope this helps :D