Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soundtrack2mylife

Eucerin Skin Renewal or Cetaphil Facial Moisturizer?

I just got back from the store, knowing I needed a new lotion, because I had bought the wrong one, I had bought a body moisturizer. However, when I got to the store I found the Eucerin Skin Renewal with the SPF, but Dan says don't start the regimen with it. I opted to by the Cetaphil Lotion, it was actually more expensive 11.99 compared to the Eucerin 8.99, but I bought it because I though it would coincide well with my Cetaphil Facial Cleanser. Did I make the right choice? Let me know your thoughts and opinions.

My order of Dan's BP should be here mid next week, I am starting the Regimen then, wish me luck, I will keep everyone updated.

no!!!!....juz buy it....eucerin is discontinued...buy it and keep it till u have to use it...it's the best there is now ( dan is formulating a new one ) buy 2 moisturizers.....either cetaphil or neutrogena.....but the eucerin is a must!!! buy and keep it :)

Yeah, I'd go back and buy some of the Eucerin.

Don't get me wrong, I like the Cetaphil lotion (I used to use it all the time, though not with the Regimen). But nothing beats Eucerin for helping fight the BP flakies.

It's true that you shouldn't start with the Eucerin. I waited a little over two weeks before trying it...but I liked it so much that I ordered 6 bottles from drugstore.com. :D Hopefully that'll tide me over until Dan formulates a new moisturizer.

Eucerin skin renewal is being discontinued, so it's up to you if you want to go ahead and use it while you can, or get used to something you can find readily.

btw, Dan is trying to formulate a moisturizer that is close to the Eucerin Skin Renewal, but I'm sure it is several months away from being available.